Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a random comment can I just say, Emasher, you appear to live in this thread, posting every 5 minutes usually with the same sig each time. Not having a go, just wondering if this is a way of getting your post count up??

As a personal thought, I would also suggest you try changing styles for your sig, you've raped that design enough don't you think?

PS, please rate emashers.

First of all I'm not changing the style until i've finished all the characters for brawl.

Second I don't post every five minutes, usually I only post in here twice or three times after i create a new signature to get the opinion of more than one person.

Third why do you always make it your business to personally flame me. I actually have a reason for posting in this this thread whereas it seems your last post was just a juvenile attempt to raise your post count.

Paj Meen Ah: I think you should put the text with a different picture. 3

Hmm, I've changed my mind a little now. Its still good, and I like the size of it too. Its just a bit plain to be honest. I think you could make a better one with the picture you have.

I would like it alot more if you change the font though.

6.9/10

Check the sig requestr thread..

I made the sig to match.. but the file size was so big it wouldn't load onto Photobucket. And I didnt know how to resize it..

:(

7/10

Aesthetically pleasing, but just not as good as your previous one.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!