N-Europe

The controller

Shoe

All these gun and wheel things look cheesy...how would you feel if your waving around a plastic gun thingy in your room and someone walks in.

*Prays*

Yeah if someone walked into my room and saw me pointing a gun at my tv screen, shooting zombies... well... they'd think I was insane!!!!! It must never happen! Never! It's the work of the Devil I tell you! THE DEVIL!

Seriously, if someone walked into the room and saw you using the Revmote they'd realise that it's controlling the game and think no more of it. People use light guns in arcades and they're not taken away and sent to a nut house are they?

There is no embarrassment factor.

All these gun and wheel things look cheesy...how would you feel if your waving around a plastic gun thingy in your room and someone walks in.

*Prays*

NO! You go to arcades to use guns!
Seriously what ARE you on about!!

Have you never heard of a light gun or something!

I'm sure nearly everyone uses them for the home-console versions of Time Crisis 1-3! aswell as games like house of the dead, duck hunt etc... etc...

It's ALOT more fun!!

Sega Bass fishing used a fishing rod controller; something different, something to add that bit more!

There have been steering wheels and foot pedals on the market for ages, for racing games; the only difference is the Rev one wouldn't have to be fixed to the base which is much better!!

They're computer games! They're there to enjoy, to have a laugh etc...

and different controllers like these have been around for ages and with the Rev can be taken to a new level!!

I think it would probably work to physically duck too. Just move down

People are lazy, I know the games are meant to be an experience from now on.. but it would be so easy just to move the arm down low instead of getting off your arse.

It's a nice idea but it makes me wonder whether some of these more active aspects of gameplay will be exploited to prevent us doing anything.

Hell the controller aches your arm after 2 hours of play..

I think it would probably work to physically duck too. Just move down

That would just move your aimer up and down the screen I think, unless if you weren't pointing on the screen you were crouching.

Anyway, most people will be sitting down when they're playing...

For me that would be the most immersive feature of an FPS.. real time reloading.

Obviously it'd have to be simplified somewhat to a 3D movement of the controller sideways to fit in a magazine or of course the reason why the shotgun will be the most popular revolution weapon (pump action reload)

You know in Mario Kart DS when you're playing balloon battle.. and you've got to blow up a balloon whilst being chased by a trippled blast of green shells?

That stressful feeling is what I love about Nintendo's new attitude to gaming experiences..

It's gonna be such an adrenaline rush knowing if you don't get that rifle reloaded in 2 seconds you're a dead man. Knowing your reputation as a gamer is at stake on Nintendo wifi.

Forget counterstrike.. This has to live up to it's name.

There's loads of diiferent add ons you could have but you don't want to have to buy on for every game do you? The controller can be used like a gun anyway so is the any real point in having a gun shell?

They really should have the controller shell though. That is a good idea.

BTW Duck Hunt must be a launch game! And it's gotta have the dog in it also!!

Hey come on people... he's entitled to his opinion even if we don't agree. Personally, there was a lot that I liked about the Dreamcast pad but hey. I don't mind the 360 pad but me and the Dual shock just never got on.

I've liked every Nintendo controller, even when I got blisters from playing the SNES too much. I remember people thinking the N64 pad was a bit way out there but we all got used to it.

Shoe would you rather play with a PS3 pad? (Hah! Ooops sorry, can't help but laugh at it)