N-Europe

The controller

Shoe

WELL THIS IS REVO-EUROPE.

And whenver I googled I found a bunch of out of date crap.

But can you use a GCN controller or something like that for it???That would be svveat

Yes...It has cube controller ports for playing Cube games and such. I don't know how compatable they'll be with Revo games though.

Guest Stefkov

well they have a side of the rev for the controller ports and memory card ports. so you can use them, its backward compatibal so they would have them. f that answers your question in any way

revolution_controller.jpg

one handed revolution controller with nunchuka add-on.

newer-better-nintendo-revolution-pics-20050517085520971.jpg

existing hardware slots (prototype model layout will vary slightly but the ports will remain)

understanding-the-revolution-controller-20050916041026412-000-thumb.jpg

gamecube shell (mockup) it has been confirmed there will be a wireless shell that houses the controller so we can play wirelessly with traditional games (such as racing games) more easy.

hopefully this helps, if you notice on the standard revolution controller there is a clip on section, this can be removed.. and other add ons can be connected so we can expect other add ons.

What can we expect? Perhaps a microphone, definitely dance mats.. and the dew from Miyamoto's beautiful mind.

There really should be a FAQ sticky about the revolution/controller it's only going to get worse as we get more people hyped by the controller close to launch.

gamecube shell (mockup) it has been confirmed there will be a wireless shell that houses the controller so we can play wirelessly with traditional games (such as racing games) more easy.

Turn the controller onto its side. Tilt up and downwards. You have yourself a steering stick! Much better than any controller :)