NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
*Dalco*

Anyone reccommend any Dreamcast games

Hi just brought a dreamcast recently just for shenmue 1 and 2 (which i have got), but are there any other games worth buyin?

Nights, that Fireman one.......I dunno really, but Nights is supposed to rule, I can't remember the name of the other, but it's supposed to be really good. As you can tell, I don't own a 'Cast :D

JET SET RADIOOOOO!!!!!! -cough-

also - sonic adventures - awesome game :)

There's a Nights for Dreamcast? Also get Power Stone 2 and Chu Chu Rocket.

There's a Nights for Dreamcast? Also get Power Stone 2 and Chu Chu Rocket.

NiGHTS was for Saturn (Has a copy) so Kurt R for fail.

Powerstone, Ikaruga, Jet Set Radio, Virtual On Ontorio Tanagriam(SP), Skies Of Arcadia, Quake 3 Arena [Actually pretty good], SEGA GT, Red Dog, Rezz, Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 (Try and get the birthday pack of SA2 you get loads of great stuff and you can get it for £5 off Liksang.com).

Shenmue I

Shenmue II

Sonic Adventure 1

Sonic Adventure 2

Powerstone 1

Resident Evil: Code Veronica

Crazy Taxi

Skies of Arcadia

Jet Set Radio

Ikaruga

Virtua Tennis

Hi just brought a dreamcast recently just for shenmue 1 and 2 (which i have got), but are there any other games worth buyin?

Does anybody read this bit when posting that they reccommend Shenmue 1&2...?

my good - great Dreamcast games the bad ones are excluded, among them is shadow man.)

Shenmue

Shenmue 2

Sonic Adventure

Sonic Adventure 2

Powestone

Powerstone 2

Seaman (I love the game, it's so unique and funny, but not for everyone.)

Metropolis Street Racer

Grandia 2

Skies of Arkadia

Soul Calibur

Crazy Taxi 2 / Crazy Taxi

Record of Loddos war (For those who like diablo like gameplay only.)

Headhunter

Rayman 2

Chu Chu Rocket (Got that for free though.)

Ecco the Dolphin

Samba di Amigo (awesome with the maccaras.)

Capcom VS SNK

Jet Set Radio

House of the Dead 2 (with the gun, offcourse)

Berserk

Phantasy Star Online

Toy Commander (far too underrated game.)

Outtrigger (yes, the european version without online, sadly. Might be too unrealistic and arcade for most.)

Worms World party

Silver (european RPG, ok enough, but not excellent.)

I agree Toy Commander is an awesome game. I got it at launch and I have just rebought it ( sold dreamcast ages ago ) with alot of other games for my new Dreamcast. I got Toy Commander off ebay £3 still sealed.

I agree Toy Commander is an awesome game. I got it at launch and I have just rebought it ( sold dreamcast ages ago ) with alot of other games for my new Dreamcast. I got Toy Commander off ebay £3 still sealed.
Yeah I've got the Toy Commander demo (Thanks to the Official Dreamcast Magazine!) and it's a great game!

Another great demo (haven't played the full game) was 4 Wheel Thunder; a great off-road racing game!

You have to get Soul Calibur. Also Crazy Taxi (either one), Sega Rally 2 was good aswell. Grandia 2 is excellent. Chu Chu Rocket, Resi Evil Code Veronica, Virtua Tennis, REZ.

Soul Reaver is meant to be good as well but I've not got into it yet. God I love this console.

Didn't like Toy Commander that much though.

Like many others, Ecco, Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi, Code Veronica, Soul Calibur and Skies of Arcadia are probably my favourites. I just recently got Samba De Amigo and Sega Marine Fishing with rod too though, and theyre worth tracking down (cheaply) for a quick arcadey blast.

________

CHRISTIANITY DICUSSION

Edited by Johelian

Anyone know where I can get Dreamcast covers from? I need back covers to Virtua Fighter 3 and Sonic Adventure. They need to be to fit a PAL box as well. Cheers in advance.

Soul Calibur, Crazy Taxi, Virtua Tennis, Resident Evil Code Veronica, Jet Set Radio. I also enjoyed Omikron: Then Nomad Soul. The DC was a fantastic machine. Apart from the cases for the games. They were crap. The spindles alway broke.

NiGHTS was for Saturn (Has a copy) so Kurt R for fail.

Powerstone, Ikaruga, Jet Set Radio, Virtual On Ontorio Tanagriam(SP), Skies Of Arcadia, Quake 3 Arena [Actually pretty good], SEGA GT, Red Dog, Rezz, Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 (Try and get the birthday pack of SA2 you get loads of great stuff and you can get it for £5 off Liksang.com).

Well Sorry; It's just there didn't seem much difference between the eras of those consoles kinda thing so i get confused.

Sign in to follow this