N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (26th September 2024)

Julius

I hope this comes out on "Switch 2". I just don't have time to finish my backlog and Mario Party is coming. I still have som 6-7 games to finish and that is if I stop playing PC games. 

I am not even sure if I like it, but I like to finish most Zelda games.

Finished the game yesterday. 16 hearts in total, so still a few PoHs left to find. I also haven't done many side quests but will need to use a guide to find the few ones worth doing. 

The final boss fight was good and the story revelations here felt good, it certainly gives some indications as to where this game stands on the timeline. 

One thing, though, during the final fight I very much felt like a bystander, just summoning Echoes and keeping out of harm's way. I guess that's the role for healers and magic users in fights but it felt a bit underwhelming. 

I haven't seen how much time I spent on the game but I guess it's about 20 hours to reach this point. 

16 minutes ago, MindFreak said:

One thing, though, during the final fight I very much felt like a bystander, just summoning Echoes and keeping out of harm's way. I guess that's the role for healers and magic users in fights but it felt a bit underwhelming. 

OK, I only found this out after I finished the game, but...

You can actually use Bind to pull that boss's arms out, which will cause Link to gun for it and start slashing at it.

• Thanks 1