N-Europe

Euro 2024 | 14th June to 14th July

2 minutes ago, Julius said:

Stfu Lee Dixon, saying he's not been at his best. Been on the floor and scrapping for the ball more than everyone else on the pitch combined. 

NOW MAKE THE FUCKING SUBS GARETH I SWEAR TO CTHULHU

I think you’re taking this Lee Dixon hatred a bit far :laughing:

Bellingham has been far from his best this tournament and today, despite the goal. 

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

Southgate is a genius. He knew this was gonna happen and so saved using his subs. It's all going to plan....:laughing:

Made a deal with the devil in 2016, offering us up for Brexit. Then he sacrificed our practically immortal Queen for this. 

It's the only explanation. 

1 minute ago, Eddage said:

I think you’re taking this Lee Dixon hatred a bit far :laughing:

Bellingham has been far from his best this tournament and today, despite the goal. 

Nah, he's a terrible commentator. He adds nothing to the matches he talks over. 

Bellingham absolutely hasn't been at his best this tournament or today, but a good commentator would say that AND acknowledge that he's been fighting tooth and nail in this match, far more than anyone else on the pitch, to win the ball and move forwards. 

Dixon talks about Bellingham's frustration like it's a bad thing but he's just fought for the ball for 90+ minutes, half of it being dragged back or down onto the floor. 

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Very happy with Toney and Palmer since they've both come on. Toney especially has given us a bit of pace and energy that we've been sorely lacking.

Definitely. 

I think Kane needs a striking partner in the national team. He can't get the second bounce or challenge for every ball AND be the one in the perfect spot for a 9 like him to finish.

Toney or Watkins chasing and Kane finding the right spot to support from, while also allowing Kane to occasionally drop and play it over like he does and keeping someone central, would work. 

So basically...4-2-2-2, which is a glorified 4-4-2 :laughing:

• Haha 1