Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Is Today The Day?

mike-zim

It has been said that we can expect better loading times for N64 games, and virtually no loading times for NES/SNES games.

better loading times? the loading times in the N64 were fine (virtually non existant) and same with the nes and snes. infact, by my definition of load times, non of those machines had load times, and thats what I hope for in the revo virtual console.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i never saw any loading times in those games.

What do i think?

:/ Possibly a Zelda release, because imo it would then cause another theory about the revo release date.

:/ The names of more companies who are giving their support to the revo.

:/ Possibly the revo's final name.

*watches TV for the mean time*

Speaking of counting down, i have 8 hours to wait for this 1.3GB demo to finish downloading (LoTR: Battle For Middle Earth II SP demo)

is there a live stream or anything

my anxiety is so high but i know it shouldnt be as high as it should but if anyone knows of a live stream tell me please

and also when the summit is over i hope someone comes to this thread and tells everything what reggie said :P

Basically, you'll get (possibly) podcast after the show. If anything is shown, Nintendo put it straight up on their press servers.

So, we shall see!

The speech can be up to 2 hours long, have some patience.

9:30 AM — 10:15 AM D.I.C.E. Summit - Reggie Fils-Aime, "Expanding the Market for Interactive Entertainment" - Grand Ballroom

10:15 AM — 10:30 AM Mini-Break

10:30 AM — 11:15 AM D.I.C.E. Summit - Richard Garriott and Robert Garriott, "Why You Never Want to Work for Your Brother" - Grand Ballroom

Only 45 min