N-Europe

All-new PlayStation Plus: Premium / Deluxe | Extra | Essential

Julius

14 hours ago, drahkon said:

brooklyn99-everything-is-garbage.gif

After good night's sleep I gotta say: It's not too bad. I actually always wanted to give MLB a go, so that's nice.

Anyways, the highlight in September will be The Plucky Squire (aside from Astro Bot, of course).

• 2 weeks later...

PS+ Extra

-The Plucky Squire

-Under The Waves

-Night in the Woods

-Chernobylite

-Wild Card Football

-Space Engineers

-Road 96

-Ben 10

-Far Cry 5

PS+ Premium

-Pistol Whip (PSVR2)

-Secret Agent Clank (PSP)

-Sky Gunner (PS2)

-Mister Mosquito (PS2)

I'm happy with Night in the Woods and Secret Agent Clank.

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I'm happy with Night in the Woods and Secret Agent Clank.

Damn, talk about a great month for PS+.

Still hadn't got around to Night in the Woods, so I'll gladly take that, and I'm sure everyone's in for The Plucky Squire

The most interesting ones to me though are SkyGunner and Mister Mosquito - from what I can see looking around, I think this is the first time SkyGunner is coming to Europe? A quick Google says it was Atlus-published in the US (seems SIE passed on it?), it's pretty short (3 hours on HLTB) and the first recommended video on it I saw is from My Life in Gaming, who say that they think it's the best 3D shooter on PS2? 

Damn, if this actually is the first time it's coming to Europe, what a cool and neat gem to get! 

Also @Hero-of-Time and @drahkon I've been meaning to ask you what you'd most recommend I check out from the Classics Catalog? I've barely touched them, and after Astro Bot I'm definitely in the mood for exploring some older, shorter PS1 and PS2 titles, but honestly have no idea what to start with because of how poorly I think it's all curated :p

Edited by Julius

3 minutes ago, Julius said:

I've been meaning to ask you what you'd most recommend I check out from the Classics Catalog?

Don't play Daxter :p

For the PS1 classics I'd recommend:

• Ape Escape
  • I.Q. Intelligent Qube
  • Jet Moto 1 and 2 (they are a little janky, though)
  • Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue!

H-o-T played a lot more, I think, so he'll probably recommend more.

DO NOT PLAY Daxter!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I'm not recommending anything because my recommendations just get ridiculed and shot down. You people go play whatever you want. :p

Damn, @drahkon see what you and your Daxter hate does?! 

This is almost as bad as the time I was right about Ratchet & Clank 2016 swimming in 7s...almost :p

Edited by Julius

30 minutes ago, Julius said:

I've been meaning to ask you what you'd most recommend I check out from the Classics Catalog?

My experience with PS exclusive titles is scant, but taking a quick look at the catalogue...

• MediEvil is a fun romp;
  • Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee is an excellent example of PS1 weirdness;
  • I second Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue!;
  • Siren is a cult horror game. In case you're in the mood;
  • Natch, Resident Evil (PS1) seems to be there as well;
  • Patapon is a PSP game, but the recommendation stays;
  • Not really associated with Playstation, but Garou: Mark of the Wolves is a lovely intro to fighting games, if you're interested in starting here.

• Thanks 1