N-Europe

Metroid Prime 3 beam idea

Smowza

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I WAS EXPECTING SOME REALLY NAFF IDEA BUT GOD YEA I NEVER THOUGHT THISONE UP AND IV COME UP WITH LOADS OF POSABILITYS NEVER MIND WOT I THINK IM TO BUSY IMAGINING SAMUS LAZOOOOR CUTTING THRU DOORS OR DAMAGED CORIDORES AND HACKING BITS OFF NASTY BOSSES WELL DONE ON THE IDEA

I think the controller should vibrate a lot when it's charging up any of the beams like you see it do in MP1+2. It would make it so much more realistic and harder to aim :)

That would be ssooo cool. A final boss battle were a full charge beam is the only thing that will do damage. Then it WILL be hard to aim, leaving the end result to skill.

what bond had was a frikkin laser...what the hell are u guys on???!?!?!?!

In the first post, he said: "I reckon one other beam they could make is a cutting beam (like a laser etc)."

So, like in Goldeneye, you could use it to maybe cut through obstacles in order to progress. An example would be cutting parts of an enemy's armour in order to defeat them. Or cutting parts off a locked door to open it.

In the first post, he said: "I reckon one other beam they could make is a cutting beam (like a laser etc)."

So, like in Goldeneye, you could use it to maybe cut through obstacles in order to progress. An example would be cutting parts of an enemy's armour in order to defeat them. Or cutting parts off a locked door to open it.

like any normal laser beam...

i mean no offence, its a nice and very innovative idea, very original.

but i personally think hand moving rockets would be a better idea.

perhaps...u can hit people with your arm cannon...

like any normal laser beam...

i mean no offence, its a nice and very innovative idea, very original.

but i personally think hand moving rockets would be a better idea.

perhaps...u can hit people with your arm cannon...

I think the idea was that, coupled with the aiming using the remote, it would add something new to the Metroid game. Being able to aim at a part on an enemy's armour, and then cutting it off by pressing a press and moving the revmote in a sideways fashion to reveal an exposed part would be amazing.

I think the idea was that, coupled with the aiming using the remote, it would add something new to the Metroid game. Being able to aim at a part on an enemy's armour, and then cutting it off by pressing a press and moving the revmote in a sideways fashion to reveal an exposed part would be amazing.

like a really long lightsaber?

Like it was said before, it's the grapple beam I'd love to see manipulated in more ways, moving things with it, throwing things with it, as well as swinging! They could incorporate it into puzzles too!

In regards to beams I'd like to see a larger variety, I liked the original Prime beam variations, they should keep these and add a few more to spice things up (can't think of much to be honest haha)!