NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendofan64

Whats Your favourite Nintendo consloe

hmmm, that is close, almost SNES/cube but N64 takes the cake for me!

Although I've got a feeling the Rev is gonna change my mind! lol

SNES. It changed my life. As it was the very first console I ever owned

Hahaha....The love hotel wanst actually under Nintendo's name was it?! Just Yamauchi's?!

Though that does bring me to a thought!!....Why doesn't Nintendo move into more than just Videogames?!...Why don't they make toys like they used to!?...They could move into other areas just for the extra dosh!!

Hahaha....The love hotel wanst actually under Nintendo's name was it?! Just Yamauchi's?!

well no, but it was still a super idea

for me it would have to be GameCube,its so fun with friends around and has a lot of great RPGs like Skies,Baten,TOS and then theres Mario Kart and Smash Brothers,Bomberman Generation(great fun) Sonic Mega Collection,I love all my GC games

Hmm tough one.

*The Nes was great becoase of Zelda 1, Mario 1/3, Rad Racer, King Solimons Key, Metroid, Ice climbers and Balloon kid and manny more

*The Snes was great becoase of Zelda LTTP, Super mario world, Mario kart, Bomberman, Super metroid, Final Fantasy and the sholder gun

*I loved the N64 becoase of .... Zelda OOT, Perfect Dark, Mario kart, Tennis, Golf, Party and F-Zero X

*And the Cube becoase of Mario Kart, Tennis, Golf, Party, Donky kong Jungle Beat, Geist, Burnout 1, Zelda Tetra trackers and Monkey Ball

And i wont even think about the Game boy's...

wel if i have to pick one... it has to be... the... man this is harder than you think if you have 25 years of gaming on you.

well it has to be the N64 becoase the multy player games that where on it.

Super Nintendo was fun growing up with Super Mario world, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and Mega Man Xs but then the N64 came out with Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time I was blown away. Now I have to go with the cube simply because of TWILIGHT PRINCESS!!!

N64

Hands Down

Goldeneye and Ocarina of Time

In words of Robot cop from Futurama: "Oh yeh"

My favourite Nintendo console would have to be the Nintendo 64.

Mainly because of titles such as Goldeneye 007, Conkers Bad Fur Day, The introduction of Mario into full 3D, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time amongst others.

Although I love some games like OOT and MM on the N64 I have to say GameCube because I got a lot of great games on that console. Especially games like Metroid Prime and Tales of Symphonia and Resident Evil 4 really made me like GameCube.

N64 for me. It had Majoras Mask on it, which is the best game for the console in my opinion, and it was my first console. I loved Ocarina of Time, it was such a classic console, it was packed full of amazing games. Plus I loved the controller, and all the new revolutionary features and accsesiories. A breakthrough for Nintendo, and the whole gaming industry. I loved it!

First post! I'm new, welcome me if you like.

First post! I'm new, welcome me if you like.

Welcome to the forums, hope you'll enjoy it here :wink:.

hmmm i do like the nintendo64 ( hints ma name ) because its the first console what could handle a 3D zelda game !!!!!!!!

I can't just say wether the N64 or the GCN is better. True, the GCN has much better graphics and I agree the N64 has a lot of classics (including my favourite, OoT). But still it's very hard to choose. The same for Gameboy or NDS. Of course at the moment, my favourite is the DS, but the DS needs more great games to become "better" then the Gameboy.

Anyway, I can't compare a 1st generation console to a 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation console.

EDIT: welcome Unknown!

SNES was the first console I owned & I loved it to bits. I used to adore Super Mario Kart & think it is one the greatest games ever made. But we couldn't afford many games so I didn't really appreciate it's greatness until I discovered emulators. The RPGs on the SNES have to be some of the best ever made, with Chrono Trigger being my favourite.

But the N64 would probably have to be my favourite, simply because it had some of the greatest games ever made:OoT, Goldeneye & Perfect Dark, Super Mario 64 .... I spent way too much time on this console during my early teenage years.

hmmm at the minute (until the revolution drops) the GAMEBOY MICRO if that was a women we would be having unprocted sex at the minute.

And if you dont wanna accept the micro as a console accept a snes because the micro is basically a miniature snes in my pocket.

I don't think you can beat the N64 to be honest. Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark...

Sign in to follow this