Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Turnip Prices Thread - Playing The Market In New Horizons

Hero-of-Time

8 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

The guy is harmless, and with the overabundance of flowers I've seen in your towns, I'd think you'd welcome him more.

He's the most useless character out there, the fact I've got an "overabundance of flowers" only proves that point. Leif wasn't a factor at all in getting those flowers. I usually just sell my weed to get some use out of him.. Nopes. Last time, it seemed I actually needed some of that weed to craft stuff. The money you get is neglible anyway, so that's a useless option. Another time I thought "well, I want to see if I can create some hyacinth hybdrids. I'll need some yellow hyacinths.. Let's check his wares". He wasn't selling them. Useless. For all intents and purposes he's the equivalent of having no visitor at all. Saturday and Sunday are better than having him.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

You guys have a real unhealthy obsession with hating Leif.

The guy is harmless, and with the overabundance of flowers I've seen in your towns, I'd think you'd welcome him more.

Yep my abundance of flowers came from rain and people watering when they come over. 

6 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Anyone with a potential spike? I’m on a rollercoaster week with a best of 140

Yeah me. Haven't checked the current price, will let you know the details later. But when I checked yesterday it was 80%.

Edit: Checked today's price. I'm almost at a 90% chance of a large spike Thursday afternoon.

I hope it's sub 500, because I missed buying turnips for the 3rd time in a row. If it's 500+, I'm not letting anyone in. :p

Edited by Sméagol
  • Haha 2
  • Weird 1