Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Hero-of-Time

No you can get duplicate recipes before completing the whole set. I had spare cherry blossom recipes and never completed the set. Bamboo probably too.

@Aneres11 I'lll just send one to your other island then, you can send the pile through mail as well.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, RedShell said:

No worries. Any chance you could mail me one of those surfboards though? It didn’t save.

Guess I’ll have to find that tree DIY again sometime too. :(

Really sorry about that!!

I'll mail a surfboard now. Billy's not DIY-ing anymore. Marina doing a log chair now

Edited by Ronnie
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sméagol said:

I'm pretty sure I have that one.I'll go look through my pile later, and send it if I have it.

Oh cool, cheers. :) 

Leaving my gates open while I have dinner if anyone would like to visit.

BTW, @Ronnie, I can pop round again later on to re-water those white hyacinths, if you like. :hehe:
Have you got blue roses now?

14 minutes ago, RedShell said:

BTW, @Ronnie, I can pop round again later on to re-water those white hyacinths, if you like. :hehe:
Have you got blue roses now?

Nice of you to offer but that's ok, another time!

I sort of gave up trying to get the blue roses tbh lol - will try again properly at some point though, thanks to @Tales handy guides he put up

4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

How?? 

The lights come on at some arbitrary time at 7:16pm?

Yep, I noticed them coming on at around that time on a few occasions, so thought it’d be funny to do a vid. Just got very lucky with the timing. :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm probably holding a clothes market tomorrow, let me know if you're interested and what time would suit you. (not too early please! :p)

My gate's open for anyone who wants to come raid my shop (though the 3rd item is gone).

I have now 4 surfboards.. My fav is the white / pink aloha one.

• Thanks 1

This one please.

ScreenShot20200606at.png 

Said no one ever.

Also, every time I think I've seen all the items this game has to offer, I spot a hundred new things I've never seen before!

9 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Just tried to do it every night this week, seventh time lucky. :D 

Fixed that for you :D

Edited by Ronnie
  • Haha 1