N-Europe

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Hero-of-Time

3 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

I bought mine but can send it to you tomorrow if @Tales doesn’t open for you. Just let me know. 

That'd be really cool of you. Let's see if @Tales can't drag himself of Story of Seasons for ten minutes. :p Anything I can try to score you in return?

@Sméagol I have recipes for the bog-standard mum wreath and peach rug. Interested in the rug?

4 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

That'd be really cool of you. Let's see if @Tales can't drag himself of Story of Seasons for ten minutes. :p Anything I can try to score you in return?

@Sméagol I have recipes for the bog-standard mum wreath and peach rug. Interested in the rug?

Okay fine :p I'll open in approx five minutes, you better be there on the second :p

Open!  @darksnowman

Edited by Tales
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Anyway... I've been holding onto a peach rug DIY in case it's one of the ones you're after, @Sméagol, so be sure to check!

Nopes, of the fruit series I only have 1 left (coincidentally I got one of them the day after I posted about it last time. I forgot which one (I think the orange dress), but not the peach rug. I'm still missing a few others as well, but I forgot which ones.. Things like the kettle bathtub I believe. But thanks for checking!

Edited by Sméagol
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

It's Del's birthday today on my island.

I'm doing the usual Smash Bros session at 8pm, so I'll have to open up at 7:30 if anyone is interested.

I'll probably be there.

With more pumpkins.

I also have a birthday coming up, tomorrow I believe.

• Weird 1

4 hours ago, Glen-i said:

It's Del's birthday today on my island.

I'm doing the usual Smash Bros session at 8pm, so I'll have to open up at 7:30 if anyone is interested.

2 hours ago, Sméagol said:

I'll probably be there.

With more pumpkins.

I also have a birthday coming up, tomorrow I believe.

Might try to get over too. Don’t forget the Boots 

• Weird 1