img09810ak.jpg

nrs986small4oy.jpg

The menu says:

Game Catalog

Friend Management

Manage Memory

DS Connection

Console Settings

I don't believe it 100% because the 2 images are supposed to be the same at a different angle, but the mario ds image is cropped in the first one. Still, it's interesting.

http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9272

Interesting indeed...

Real or not? hard to tell.. but no dout some smart arse will come along and prove it a fake... and im hoping they do!

Don't believe.I hope they show the real interface in D.I.C.E so all the fakes are gone.

Pic 2: Do you really think Nintendo would use an ordinary small tv at a press conference to debut their interface instead of a stylish lcd or plasma?

also on the first image the projected screen is affected by the guy, but the images its displaying look like they are projected on a flat surface that is parallell to the screen being projected on.

What I'd like to know is why are they supposedly demonstrating the Revolution using a DS game? It seems like they are implying connectivity between the DS and "Nintendo RS". Also the "Nintendo Store" is highlighted on the screens. Maybe you can download DS games from the virtual console? Or maybe the game will release on both formats...

...or maybe they're fake.

The DS is definately used in conjuction with the Revoluton in my opinion however i'm pretty sure it's not so that the Revolution can let you play DS games on a big screen!

The DS will be used to control certain games...

Like Pestneb said, the man isn't really affected by the projection light, cleverly you can see part of Mario going into is head, but his hand hasn't got any blue on, which it would.

I'm not to sure about the interface either really, but it certainly sticks to Nintendo's simplier menus etc.. idea so everyone can understand and use it.

:)

also on the first image the projected screen is affected by the guy, but the images its displaying look like they are projected on a flat surface that is parallell to the screen being projected on.

Yeah :hmm: ...Depending on what angle you're at, you will get shadows, it's only affected my his hand and arm marginally and the light on his face is wobbly, but that is to be expected, so I don't think what you say is correct; however, the rest of Mario does not seem to appear of his face!!

In the first picture if you look behind the guy's head you can see a metal pole, probably part of a screen they were projecting the image onto. The only explanation for the cropping is that they wanted the image to fit the screen properly, without any overspill.

Not only can you tell how horribly faked this is from first look, it just doesn't make any sense anyway. New Super Mario Brothers wont be on Revolution, it's a DS game, plain and simple and there will never be a "DS player" because it's an extremely unrealistic idea to pull off.

and there will never be a "DS player" because it's an extremely unrealistic idea to pull off.

Why is it unrealistic? All they do is put the same wifi into the revo as the ds, and voila, the 2 connect.

In both pictures is says Nintendo RS TM ... now if Nintendo had trademarked the name wouldnt it be on some trademark website somewhere?

Any of you thought of the other possibility? That you can download demos for ds games on the revo which then transfers them over to the ds?

It probably is a fake but I think that would explain why the new mario bros shot is there.

The TV screen could function as the top screen , i.e Mario Kart. However with games that use the touch screen as the game screen ( Castlevania DoS) it wouldn't work.

And they wouldn't have used Mario in something as general as that. What if someone doesn't like Mario, but would still have bought a Revolution, if it hadn't been a mario in the interface? Hypothetically.

And they wouldn't have used Mario in something as general as that. What if someone doesn't like Mario, but would still have bought a Revolution, if it hadn't been a mario in the interface? Hypothetically.

How can someone not like Mario? Frankly the idea of somebody not liking Mario chills me to the bone...

if you read the link to the forum in the first post then the guy how posted it has admitted it is FAKE, so we can all rest now!

Yeah it's fake but you will be able to download and transfer DS game demos to your DS through DS-Revolution connection.

Yeah it's fake but you will be able to download and transfer DS game demos to your DS through DS-Revolution connection.

So you would download a demo on Revolution and then send it to DS?

Wouldn't it be simpler to just download it straight to DS though?

Sign in to follow this