Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation 5 Console Discussion

Dcubed

19 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Anniversary news/celebration is what I'm hoping for.

I imagine the Pro would have its own thing, with Cerny giving the details of the new console.

Kind of crazy how quiet they've been on the anniversary front so far to be honest, I'm hoping it's just a case of TGS/September events maybe being closer to the actual anniversary date and a better way to spread the news in their eyes? Who even knows with them these days though ::shrug:

Would love a dedicated Pro event, it has been far too long since the last Cerny talk! 

I've said it before but I just can't justify a Pro at this point with how the next-gen (well, current now) output has been so far on the PS5. I still feel like the only game to really push the console in a meaningful way for me was Final Fantasy XVI, besides the messes that were games like Jedi Survivor which pushed the console hard for all the wrong reasons. 

So fingers crossed super hard for some 30th anniversary goodness with some plates, controllers and the like to spend my money on towards the end of the year instead! Kind of hoping the combination of a Pro release and Black Friday sales means SSD prices drop a little so I can finally upgrade my PS5's internal storage, too :D

13 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I see PS Stars is finally back up and running. Crazy how it's been down for so long and they've never even mentioned why.

Pff...not back up in Germany :nono:

3 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Many have had force stop and reset the app for it to work again.

Well, that didn't work.

But it seems it just hasn't been rolled out, yet :p

There's another 3 month Apple TV+ trial if you got a PS5.

I currently have a trial sub running, but it'll run out at the end of August. If I understand correctly, I will have time until the 22th of September to get the above 3 month trial :D

• Like 1

Playing the Concord beta right now and...

I really like it :o

Too early to talk about balancing with the million characters available, but the gunplay, movement and so on feel really good.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2024 at 7:36 PM, drahkon said:

Concord beta

Yup, very fun.
Played this mostly with two friends and we're thinking about getting the game in August :)

If one more of our gaming group is in, it would be even better. He'll have some time to check it out next weekend during the open beta!

Edited by drahkon