N-Europe

Pokémon Trading

Sméagol

1 minute ago, RedShell said:

@Glen-i, can I get in on this starter egg trading thing too? I’d actually like eggs of all 3 if that’s cool, as I don’t want to evolve my own Grookey. :hehe: 

OK, give me about 15 minutes. And I'll give you a shout.

Catch 3 Pokemon you don't mind giving away.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Just a heads up, @S.C.G if you want those eggs today, you'll have until 6pm-ish. Then I won't be available until Thursday.

Thanks Glen, I meant to trade with you yesterday but I wasn't in a position to as I didn't start playing Sword version until late last night.

I did make enough progress to get the Y-Comm though, so I've got that far and then a little bit further in the story after that.

I'll catch some extra Pokémon in a bit so I should be ready some time in the early afternoon if that's good for you? :smile:

I'll keep you updated and thanks again for this. :D

• Like 1

OK, I've got two Pokémon with items attached ready to trade @Glen-i and I've got a link code set which I'll send you now...

Ah, you're not playing Pokémon at the moment, no worries, let me know in a bit if you can trade and I'll start up the trade with the same code I sent you :) I'll carry on with the story for a bit.

Edited by S.C.G

3 hours ago, Glen-i said:

OK, @Blade, your starters are ready. But you don't seem to be playing Pokémon at the moment.

I can only wait until around 6 before I'll be offline until Thursday, so you'll need to peg it.

Noooooooo. I didn't see the notification. Okay for Thursday? I don't get in from work until after 6. So anytime after then will be good for me! 

13 minutes ago, Blade said:

Noooooooo. I didn't see the notification. Okay for Thursday? I don't get in from work until after 6. So anytime after then will be good for me! 

I got a bunch of Ditto earlier and have got a couple of fire starter eggs. I'll send one your way if you want or you can wait for Glen on Thursday.

7 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I think there's only @S.C.G on the forums at the moment who has them all. He would be your best bet at this point.

Mine are still in egg form from when @Glen-i kindly traded me a Sobble and Scorbunny earlier, but once they've hatched and once I get to where you can breed Pokémon and assuming that I can find a Ditto, then I'll gladly pay it forward and breed some more starters for @Blade or anyone else on the forum who wants one, assuming I get that far between now and Thursday that is... waiting for Glen might still be your best bet knowing what I'm like with playing games at the moment. :p

But I will keep you updated as I do intend to play some more of the game soon as I am enjoying playing it when I get a chance. :peace:

• Thanks 1