NEurope
Sméagol

Pokémon Trading

Just now, Aneres11 said:

Ah great stuff - yeah can do. Thank you Ike! 

Do you want to do the code goodness? 

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

It's just searching again and not connecting. So annoying. 

I've set a code - 0245. 

Do you wanna try it that way? 

1 minute ago, Aneres11 said:

It's just searching again and not connecting. So annoying. 

I've set a code - 0245. 

Do you wanna try it that way? 

You're connected online, right?

1 minute ago, Ike said:

You're connected online, right?

I was not... 

Sorry. 

Ha look at Slurpuff all fat now it's evolved. :D

Thanks again Ike! 

2 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I was not... 

Sorry. 

Ha look at Slurpuff all fat now it's evolved. :D

Thanks again Ike! 

No worries, I've done it before too.

• Like 1

I want to evolve my electric helicopter pokemon thing, but dont seem to have the sun stone. It also isn't in the Dusty Bowl where it appears in-game so I have no idea what i've done with it when I originally picked it up. 

There's no other way to get one - crossing the lake of outrage for them to spawn around the stones doesn't seem to bring up Sun Stones, everything but... will it appear eventually do you think? 

Can you trade items? I have been agonising over a team for about 2 weeks now and as soon as I decide this Pokemon will be the last in my party, I can't bloody get it!

57 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I want to evolve my electric helicopter pokemon thing, but dont seem to have the sun stone. It also isn't in the Dusty Bowl where it appears in-game so I have no idea what i've done with it when I originally picked it up. 

There's no other way to get one - crossing the lake of outrage for them to spawn around the stones doesn't seem to bring up Sun Stones, everything but... will it appear eventually do you think? 

Can you trade items? I have been agonising over a team for about 2 weeks now and as soon as I decide this Pokemon will be the last in my party, I can't bloody get it!

You could always check if you have Pokemon with the Frisk ability or who know the move thief so you can steal them from Solrock (I think you know where to find Solrock in the Wild area?).

Otherwise it’s indeed waiting for it to respawn in its original location. I don’t think they’re spawning as one of the evolution stones at Lake Outrage no.

Maybe the Digging Duo?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

Sun Stones can be found in the Dusty Bowl area, not Lake of Outrage.

Failing that, the Digging Duo or Wild Solrock can get them. If you have a Pokémon with the Super Luck ability, Wild Pokémon are twice as likely to have a hold item.

Edited by Glen-i

Just bringing this over to the new page:

On 07/01/2020 at 1:08 PM, RedShell said:

does anyone have 6 of Bob's Food Tin that they’d be willing to trade via 6 disposable Pokémon? :heh: It’s the Sword exclusive food item for cooking curry.

I can send over 6 of the Shield exclusive ingredient, Bach's Food Tin in return. :) 

Someone please help, Must... complete... Curry Dex. :hehe: 

Edited by RedShell

36 minutes ago, RedShell said:

I wish I could help. Alas. I have Shield, so I'm no use here.

39 minutes ago, RedShell said:

I could fire my copy up and see if I have any. If I haven't got any, how do I get some for you?

39 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I could fire my copy up and see if I have any. If I haven't got any, how do I get some for you?

Cheers. Unfortunately it’s one of those things you hate in games, a random event.

It’s sold by one of the traders in the wild area, and if it’s anything like the Shield equivalent it’ll be pretty rare too. I had to keep checking every day for quite a while before he was selling any in my game.

2 hours ago, RedShell said:

Cheers. Unfortunately it’s one of those things you hate in games, a random event.

It’s sold by one of the traders in the wild area, and if it’s anything like the Shield equivalent it’ll be pretty rare too. I had to keep checking every day for quite a while before he was selling any in my game.

I just done the time skip method and grabbed 20 of them just in case others want them.

In order to do the new method I had to play a ranked match. I was gonna just quit (still counts to get them this working) but I figured I would play the doubles match properly. I didn't realise I had a bunch of newly hatched Pokemon on my team so I had to just run with a rental team consisting of Gyrados, Tyranitar, Grimmsnarl and Duraludon.

I went ahead and just done my usual guns a blazing technique and used Earthquake. It was super effective against my Tyranitar but also against my opponent. I don't think he counted on me being so reckless. :D I ended up killing my Pokemon but also taking his out in the process, one of which was dynamaxed. I then used some weird move with Duraludon that done massive damage to me but also wrecked my opponents team as well. I bet the guy I was playing was wondering what the hell I was doing. 

Long story short, this happened...

I think I'll retire now with a 100% win rate. Oh, yeah, @RedShell your six tin can Pokemon are ready and waiting. :p 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Oh, yeah, @RedShell your six tin can Pokemon are ready and waiting. :p 

Nice one! :) 

Let me know when’s a good time for you to trade.

7 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Nice one! :) 

Let me know when’s a good time for you to trade.

I've finished my Ring Fit session ( still can't send you anything :( ) so I'm ready when you are.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

8 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I see you're already playing it. Code is 4093.

Brilliant, thanks man. 

:bowdown:

If anyone wants to help me out getting a sweet sweet Rhyperior by trading my Rhydon plus Protector to them and them send back... I'd appreciate it! 

11 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

If anyone wants to help me out getting a sweet sweet Rhyperior by trading my Rhydon plus Protector to them and them send back... I'd appreciate it! 

I should be able to help out with that later on today, sometime between 6-10pm.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

Thanks RedShell!

I'm free all day so it works for me! 

Ok, let me know the code when you’re ready.

*EDIT*

Offline for a bit now, will be back at around 8.

Edited by RedShell
  • Like 1

Me again!

I need a Corsola (didn't realise you could only obtain it in Shield) - does anyone have one they can possibly trade me?!

My quest to become the very best (like no one ever was), is very much on and I am currently back to the drawing board with my team and I'd like to trial a Corsola. :) 

Thanks in advance!

9 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

Me again!

I need a Corsola (didn't realise you could only obtain it in Shield) - does anyone have one they can possibly trade me?!

My quest to become the very best (like no one ever was), is very much on and I am currently back to the drawing board with my team and I'd like to trial a Corsola. :) 

Thanks in advance!

I can provide one later on, if you're available.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Glen-i said:

I can provide one later on, if you're available.

Free from now for a few hours Glen but don't worry if you're not free. :)