NEurope
Sméagol

Pokémon Trading

Is there anything you need out of this lot?

Ponyta, Larvitar, Lotad, Lunatone, Solosis, Croagunk, Vullaby, Spritzee (Haven't got the satchel to evolve that yet) Oranguru and Eiscue

Edited by Glen-i

Oh snap, just checked myself and it's some bozo named Liridon!

You set the code when you're ready.

I could do with Spritzee, although it's useless without the item, isn't it? 

Can we do the trade for Karrablast evolution? 

Ill go get another egg for you.

3 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I could do with Spritzee, although it's useless without the item, isn't it? 

Can we do the trade for Karrablast evolution? 

Ill go get another egg for you.

Yeah, we can do Karrablast, I have Shelmet as well.

We'll do that first.

I think you can get the satchel from the BP shop in Hammerlocke, but I haven't got enough yet.

That said, I do have the Whipped Dream for Swirlix. I got that from one of the Costa knock-off shops.

Edited by Glen-i

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

HAHA! Love it. :D 

I knew that would happen and there was nothing I could do about it.

OK, so with that out of the way, these are Pokémon I'll need from any Sword players.

Darumaka, Mawile, Passimian and Turtonator.

I'd also really appreciate if anyone could get an Axew, Dhelmise and Rotom. 

They're not exclusive, they're just really hard to get. Axew is more common on Sword.

In return, the Shield exclusives I have are...

Ponyta, Lotad, Larvitar, Lunatone, Solosis, Croagunk, Vullaby, Spritzee, Oranguru, Eiscue.

I also have Eevee and Trapinch, which are really rare in Sword.

If that's not your cup of tea, I have a spare Gigantimax Corviknight and Butterfree.

Edited by Glen-i
Updated list of Pokémon I need

Again, if you don't care about stats, I have some spare Swirlixes and Scraggies. I'll try to catch more, as I do have a Pikachu (which didn't appear all that often no), Axew and Passimian, but no spares of those.

3 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Again, if you don't care about stats, I have some spare Swirlixes and Scraggies. I'll try to catch more, as I do have a Pikachu (which didn't appear all that often no), Axew and Passimian, but no spares of those.

I take it you don't have a Ditto for breeding purposes. I'll take any spares you have going.

Shall I open a room?

1 minute ago, Glen-i said:

I take it you don't have a Ditto for breeding purposes. I'll take any spares you have going.

Shall I open a room?

I do not have a Ditto no. I'm not super focussed on breeding, though I have some eggs to hatch (mostly Farfetch'ds, but also a few crossbreeds. Pikachu and that new elctric mouse for example).

If you wait a minute.. I'm currently in Mario maker, so I'll boot it up in a sec.

Anything I don't have (which is a lot), is fine, though preferrably shield exclusives.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I do not have a Ditto no. I'm not super focussed on breeding, though I have some eggs to hatch (mostly Farfetch'ds, but also a few crossbreeds. Pikachu and that new elctric mouse for example).

If you wait a minute.. I'm currently in Mario maker, so I'll boot it up in a sec.

Anything I don't have (which is a lot), is fine, though preferrably shield exclusives.

After I've done this raid, I'll open a room with the code 6371.

EDIT: It's open now.

Edited by Glen-i

4 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

After I've done this raid, I'll open a room with the code 6371.

I'll wait. In case it's needed like in let's go: my character name is Alessandra.

Just now, Sméagol said:

I'll wait. In case it's needed like in let's go: my character name is Alessandra.

Open now.

Thanks!

That was my first regular trade, so it's good to ahve experienced it as I still need to update the OP.

I forgot to turn on online communication..  <sigh> It's only marginally better than let's go.

But I really need better sorting and filtering options. 

16 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Open now.

I just checked what's in one of the eggs. I got a Pichu (gotten from a female Pikachu and male Morpeko). I haven't read up on breeding at all, just doing stuff, but I wasn't expecting a Pichu. You want that one to evolve into a Pikachu?

7 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

I just checked what's in one of the eggs. I got a Pichu (gotten from a female Pikachu and male Morpeko). I haven't read up on breeding at all, just doing stuff, but I wasn't expecting a Pichu. You want that one to evolve into a Pikachu?

Yes please. Code will be 5371