Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Games to get on the 'Cube before Revo

Josh64

well, in the N64 days I sadly missed out on a few games, like conkers bad fur day and banjo twooi because the N64 went out of the shops quicker than I thought it would, so im not going to miss out on any games this generation... so what games should I get, ive got most of the main games like Zelda, sunshine, monkey ball, Viretiful Joe etc... but there are still a few games I need to get, resi evil 4, baiten kaitos, donkey kong jungle beat... what games do u lot need before the end of the year and what games do u think I should get.

In terms of games yet to come out, I'm getting Twilight Princess and Baten Kaitos II.

The games that are out that I don't have and plan to get are:

Pikmin 1+2, Killer 7, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

you havnt got Pikmin :shock:

Games still to get;

Twilight Princess, Baten Kaitos 2,

Fire Emblem, Batallion Wars, Paper Mario, Ikaruga, Pikmin, Donkey Konga,

???;

Resident Evil 0,1,2,3,C.V. (Own Resi 4 and owned C.V. on DC, but may complete the series on GC),

Eternal Darkness,

Starfox Assault,

Billy Hatcher,

Sonic Adventure DX (had the original on DC),

Mario Golf,

I mite get pikmin 2, I have the first pikmin which was good but i got a bit bored of it after a while, is the second good? and billy hatcher doesnt last long but is a really FUN game, its the most fun ive had since super monkey ball but it does sadly seem a bit easy and short, if u see it cheap, get it.