Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Old Year's Eve Multiplayer Extravaganza MMXVII

Sméagol

3 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:

Wait, @Glen-i, don't you have ARMS? The three of us could get some Party Crash going after Splatoon?

Otherwise we can put a few matches in @Sméagol

Haha, like I said, I just started (I've only played the GP on easy so fay, apart from test punches a long time ago).
I don't mind getting my ass kicked in party mode, when there's various stuff going on including a 3 player co-op battle, But I'm not just going 1 on 1 on you just yet ;).

Just now, Sméagol said:

Haha, like I said, I just started (I've only played the GP on easy so fay, apart from test punches a long time ago).
I don't mind getting my ass kicked in party mode, when there's various stuff going on including a 3 player co-op battle, But I'm not just going 1 on 1 on you just yet ;).

I'm pretty sure we could jump into Party Crash as a duo. Will mostly be 2v2 or vs. Hedlock with one of us sitting out the odd game.

1 minute ago, nekunando said:

I'm hoping to be available around 10.30pm so could join in for some Rocket League, depending on who is around :smile:

With you, @Nicktendo and me around, we might be able to fit some Rocket League at around 11pm.

How many players do you actually need to get a game going? I've never played Rocket League so someone else will have to fill me in on that. And also not be tempted to nut me while I learn the ropes.

1 minute ago, Glen-i said:

With you, @Nicktendo and me around, we might be able to fit some Rocket League at around 11pm.

How many players do you actually need to get a game going? I've never played Rocket League so someone else will have to fill me in on that. And also not be tempted to nut me while I learn the ropes.

It doesn't really matter how many of us there are, there're plenty of options for 2, 3 or 4 players.

Edited by Nicktendo
  • Thanks 1

Coolio! With that knowledge, can I suggest a slight change to the schedule, @Sméagol?

20:00 - 20:45 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Races with Randoms

• Glen-i
  • Nicktendo
  • Sméagol
  • S.C.G
  • Nintendo Fan

21:15 - 22:15 Splatoon 2 - Public Turf War

• Glen-i
  • Nicktendo
  • Sméagol
  • Nintendo Fan

22:45 - 23:45 Rocket League

• Glen-i
  • Nicktendo
  • Nekunando

00:15 - ??? Splatoon 2

• Whoever is available.

How is that? Just tweaked the Splatoon 2 times. Half an hour is plenty of time to take a break.

Edited by Glen-i

24 minutes ago, Nintendo Fan said:

IN for Mario Kart & Splatoon

The time slots are good :smile:

Hi! You're relatively new right? If you want to join in, make sure to add at least one of us to your friendlist (and then join that person when the game starts).
https://forum.n-europe.com/topic/36449-switch-friendcodes/?tab=comments#comment-1781712

22 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

'Fraid not.

Even 4 player Mario Kart races are a bit light on players. EDIT: OK, 5, but it's still quite light.

I guess there's two options when it comes to filling out the slots. Either fill the spots with CPU's or jump into a random group online for 45 minutes. What would everyone be up for?

Who said I wouldn't be up for more Splatoon later tonight? I suppose we could figure that out later on once @londragon is available.

I have a slight preference for keeping it amongst us without CPU, but I'm fine either way.

18 minutes ago, nekunando said:

I'm hoping to be available around 10.30pm so could join in for some Rocket League, depending on who is around :smile:

We're changing things around a bit, due to circumstances.

16 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:

I'm pretty sure we could jump into Party Crash as a duo. Will mostly be 2v2 or vs. Hedlock with one of us sitting out the odd game.

Perhaps, I need to try out party crash anyway, and fail my queen Twintelle miserably. :D

3 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Hi! You're relatively new right? If you want to join in, make sure to add at least one of us to your friendlist (and then join that person when the game starts).
https://forum.n-europe.com/topic/36449-switch-friendcodes/?tab=comments#comment-1781712

tenor.gif?itemid=5217931

Pssst...

He ain't new. I'm pretty sure I'm newer than he is.

Edited by Glen-i

13 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Coolio! With that knowledge, can I suggest a slight change to the schedule, @Sméagol?

How is that? Just tweaked the Splatoon 2 times. Half an hour is plenty of time to take a break.

Noooo!! My oil spheres!

I guess it's fine, as I'm not playing Rocket League. Or should I?
I'll stuff myself when you're playing Rocket League.

There may be a short Arms session with me and @Nicktendo, I suggest at 00:30 - 01:00, then afterwards, I'd be up for some mote Splatooning probably.

5 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

There may be a short Arms session with me and @Nicktendo, I suggest at 00:30 - 01:00, then afterwards, I'd be up for some mote Splatooning probably.

So... Half an hour for ARMS?

20:00 - 20:45 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Races with Randoms

• Glen-i
  • Nicktendo
  • Sméagol
  • S.C.G
  • Nintendo Fan

21:15 - 22:15 Splatoon 2 - Public Turf War

• Glen-i
  • Nicktendo
  • Sméagol
  • Nintendo Fan

22:45 - 23:45 Rocket League Whatever modes accommodate the number of players

• Glen-i
  • Nicktendo
  • Nekunando

00:30 - 1:00 ARMS Party Crash

• Sméagol
  • Nicktendo

1:00 - ??? Splatoon 2 Mode dependent on players

• Whoever is available.

How's that?

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5217931

Pssst...

He ain't new. I'm pretty sure I'm newer than he is.

Personally I've seen @Nintendo Fan post relatively recently, but over time it changes a bit which subforums I frequent the most. As I've missed the WiiU and 3DS, I haven't been around the Nintendo forums that much during that period, and frequented the general forums more. Now I have a Switch, it's the other way around again. I know for a fact though, that I don't have his friend code.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nintendo Fan said:

Not new maybe to some as I've not posted for a long while but yeah i have most people added. 

Haha, you even joined almost a half year earlier than I did.. I honestly can't remember you from my early days. Edit: Don't take that personal by the way, I have incredibly bad memory.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Haha, you even joined almost a half year earlier than I did.. I honestly can't remember you from my early days. Edit: Don't take that personal by the way, I have incredibly bad memory.

No no it's fine, I really haven't posted in months not that I posted a lot to begin with but it's understandable no worries. 

2 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:

I don't know how populated it would be at this time (hopefully with NOOBS), but since there's four of us for Splatoon, we could always try league battle? Been itching to try it and still haven't!

Don't kid yourself. We're going to get slaughtered. Sounds like fun! :D

Edit: Yeah I'm up for it. Assuming it's something we can pull off within an hour.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Haha 1

@Glen-i is a boss with that roller. Way better than I am anyway. I can't speak for all four of us, but I know myself, Glen and @Sméagol can certainly hold our own in Splatoon, so I reckon we'd be alright. Especially if there's a load of kids playing who just got a Switch for Xmas. My only concern is how drunk I will be come 2am, because it could be very.

edit: wait, not 2am... 00:15. Probably time to head over to the drunk thread, but I have a salad to prepare...

Edited by Nicktendo

1 minute ago, Glen-i said:

I have no idea what you're on about...

The most annoying thing about that is, half of your kills against me are because I'm deliberately coming for you because I'm raging, but I end up being a bit too agressive and walk right into your roller I was anticipating regardless.