NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nicktendo

The N-Europe top 10 Nintendo games of all time.

1 hour ago, Dcubed said:

The F-Zero X gif is so beautiful! I love the X-Cup :laughing:

I used to play it over and over to see which track could kill every oppopnent on the first corner 😁

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:

I used to play it over and over to see which track could kill every oppopnent on the first corner 😁

Lol! I used to do the same thing! Was a riot to see literally every CPU fail to complete the track :laughing:

Four more games for you.

In joint 27th place with 14 points...

Spoiler

Warioware: Mega Party Games (NGC)

Картинки по запросу warioware gc

Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii/3DS)

Картинки по запросу xenoblade chronicles wii

And in joint 25th place with 15points...

Spoiler

F-Zero GX (NGC)

Картинки по запросу f zero gx gif

Starfox 64 (N64/3DS)

Картинки по запросу do a barrel roll

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

The next game in the list is arguably one of Nintendo's "freshest" creations in years. 

In 24th place with 16 points...

Spoiler

Splatoon (WiiU)

Картинки по запросу splatoon gif

-"Typically Nintendo, redefining a popular genre and putting their own spin on it. Very clever, very fun. Bright and colourful and a great new IP" - @Ronnie

--"The gameplay really got me in this game. When you're on fire the game just sings, swimming through the ink ambushing inklings, painting the whole stage." @Pestneb

-"Best OST since Tony Hawk's 3" @Nicktendo

• Like 2

The next two games in a series will be instantly recognizable to anyone who knows what a video game is. Two of Nintendo's most successful games of all time, and games that undoubtedly introduced entire generations to Nintendo's unique approach to game design.

First of all, in 23rd place with 17 points...

Spoiler

Super Mario Bros. (NES)

Картинки по запросу super mario bros nes

Картинки по запросу super mario bros nes

-"Definitely my second favourite game of all time" @Happenstance

And secondly in 22nd place with 19 points...

Spoiler

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

Картинки по запросу super mario galaxy

Картинки по запросу super mario galaxy

-"All things considered, I'd rank this as my fifth favourite game of all time" @Kav

-"It's always fun to mess with gravity in this, getting a good run up on a small planet then long jumping and flying around and around! Mario Galaxy offers such a variety of level's, bosses and difficulty. It can go from as simple as getting to the end of the level to the evilness of Luigi's purple coins. It's as hard as you choose." @Ugh first aid

Bonus content: Here's a wonderful video visualizing Mario's transition from 2D to 3D to SPACE.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

A special one for @Glen-i and a game I've never played and know nothing about so it doesn't get the full YouTube treatment (I'm sorry). But in....

21st place with 21 points is...

Spoiler

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (NDS)

Картинки по запросу pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:

A special one for @Glen-i and a game I've never played and know nothing about so it doesn't get the full YouTube treatment (I'm sorry). But in....

21st place with 21 points is...

= Rank 21 (Hide contents)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (NDS)

Картинки по запросу pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

Well then, allow me to share three of my favourite tracks then.

Spoiler

Oh, and have a bonus hilarious image.

tumblr_onff8vEw6W1rov8uxo1_500.jpg

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome back, and sorry again for not getting round to this recently. The usual super busy excuse / playing too many AWESOME Switch games applies here...

Today was a special day! Because our 20th ranked game celebrated it's 10th anniversary today, and I couldn't not post about it. With 21 points and technically tied with the previous game is...

Spoiler

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)

Image result for super smash bros brawl gif

WiiU_SmashBros_scrnS01_02_E3.jpg

The game that gave us the Smash Dojo and this truly unforgettable moment that set up the amazing Smash 4 character reveal trailers...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I remember being the envy of the town after I bought a Freeloader to play the game early. Guess who got all da pussy that year?!

Not me, but I was lauded as a dangerous attacking player when maining Lucas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, dwarf said:

I remember being the envy of the town after I bought a Freeloader to play the game early. Guess who got all da pussy that year?!

Yeah they really messed up the release of Brawl. I had a US Wii at the time and ended up getting this and Galaxy (I think) months before they came out in Europe. Thank God that's not a problem anymore...

13 hours ago, dwarf said:

Respect for maining Lucas, you don't see much of that, even in Smash 4. Well, unless you play against me. Than you'll probably see too much of that.

I also mained Lucas, and when my friends vetoed against me playing Lucas, I would main Mr. Game & Watch what led to the same thing happening. Third choice King Dedede wasn’t any better for them though so after that they just accepted my Smash Brawl supremacy.

Of course the real problem was that most of my friends suck at Smash, Online I would get crushed a lot ;)

Sign in to follow this