NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Bang your bongos and go fast

It is @Josh64's birthday so let's celebrate by playing Donkey Konga and sharing bad Sonic fan art.

Have a great day little buddy!

• Like 2

Another one? I'm almost out of birthday wishes and we're only halfway through the year.

Happy Birthday though.

• Like 1

So I typed in "Sonic the Hedgehog Bongos" into a search engine and this is what I got...

It can only be described as Sonic FMV & flash in glorious quality coupled with "The Bongo Song" for your viewing pleasure.

Anyway... :p

Happy Birthday @Josh64

I hope you're having a fantastic day filled with Sega, Simians and... Seaman! :D

40e77dc80a8d0f28fb6d534312209d9c7e11cd7e

Large YouTube videos are large... enjoy. :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ashley said:

It is @Josh64's birthday so let's celebrate by playing Donkey Konga and sharing bad Sonic fan art.

Have a great day little buddy!

You know, I'm on Deviant Art. You wanna be very careful what you say when it comes to bad Sonic Fan art. (I've seen things, things you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy) On that note, happy birthday @Josh64!

• Like 1

Thanks for the Birthday messages guys! I've had a great day! And thanks for reminding me of the wonders of Seaman @S.C.G - Given the crazy Mic prices it's one Dreamcast classic I've yet to get in my life! My brother got me this awesome videogame violinist on CD though so I've hooked up my speakers to the DreamCast and am having an unconventional SEGA day. 

• Like 1

Happy birthday, Josh. I was going to get you a present but based in the love thread you've already had a better present than I could give you.

• Like 1

On 06/07/2017 at 8:59 AM, MoogleViper said:

Happy birthday, Josh. I was going to get you a present but based in the love thread you've already had a better present than I could give you.

You could get @Josh64 the same gift.

Sign in to follow this