N-Europe

Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield (2019, Switch)

Cube

OK, @RedShell wants to get a big massive pink whale. He might be drunk...

But I'm gonna help him anyway! We'll be doing max raids from 12 today if anyone is interested in joining in?

There's a 2% chance of getting a guaranteed Shiny Wailord Raid, and it'll always be 5 star, so if you stumble upon a 5 star Wailord Raid, let us know here and we can set up a Private Room using the code 5624.

I'm gonna give a shout out to @Ike and @markderoos, due to being reliable raid partners. Join in if you feel like it.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about my Shiny Seismitoad! I should use it more.

Yeah, the Shiny Seismitoad twins! :hehe: 

OK, whalemon raid is up with that code.

Oh, it’s only 4 star. :blank: 

Edited by RedShell

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Seeing you use that Poké Ball for this capture gives me some proper anxiety!

I use that Poké Ball for every capture! :hehe: It certainly does add to the excitement though, yeah. :D

BTW, turns out I’m not the only crazy Poké Ball person out there, after much trading on HOME I also obtained a Zacian caught with a standard Poké Ball. :cool: It’s probably hacked, isn’t it? :heh: 

13 minutes ago, RedShell said:

I use that Poké Ball for every capture! :hehe: It certainly does add to the excitement though, yeah. :D

BTW, turns out I’m not the only crazy Poké Ball person out there, after much trading on HOME I also obtained a Zacian caught with a standard Poké Ball. :cool: It’s probably hacked, isn’t it? :heh: 

I use Pokeballs too. Them and Luxury balls are the only good designs. I use Repeat balls in Raid battles though.

The Zancian being caught in a Pokeball doesn't mean it's hacked, the fact they traded it means it's hacked.

Congrats on the shiny Waillord.

• Like 1