NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon Direct 6th June 3PM

[TWEET]871729274209918978[/TWEET]

A 8 mins long Pokemon Direct tomorrow. Time for Pokemon Stars? Hopefully!

I highly doubt it it'll be a switch exclusive, the best we can hope for is 3ds and switch; I fear it'll just be for 3ds in a classic nintendo head-slapping moment (cue "it's not Nintendo it's game freak....")

*waits for Serebii to come and try and dash our dreams.

jus' kiddin. Kinda :heh:

*waits for Serebii to come and try and dash our dreams.

jus' kiddin. Kinda :heh:

Not going to do that

I don't mind a non switch exclusive just not a 3DS only title.

Diamond/Pearl remakes? :p

Or, you know, Stars :heh:

Definitely seeing a multi-platform situation with the 3DS and Switch here, and though I do highly doubt it will go the way of Fire Emblem Warriors in that it will be exclusive new 3DS line...I do remember some problems with the older 2DS and 3DS' when it came to more intense battles (double/triple battles and the like), and that new 2DS XL has to be for something. Then again, seeing as, if it is indeed Stars, it likely using the same engine as Sun and Moon means it would still run (albeit non-optimised) on the older 3DS line, and run optimised on Switch and the new 3DS line (and likely make use of those HD assets found in the datamine in the former version).

Overall, I'm extremely excited for this - as ever - but I am nervous as to whether it will be the traditional third version (such as Emerald or Platinum) of this generation as opposed to a coherent sequel, as I really think the story presented in SM is perfect for a sequel (perhaps even a geographical hop over to Kanto in the post-game? Albeit some 20 years after the original games, I mean imagine the change... -- hey, one can hope, can't he?!) if this does indeed turn out to be Stars to close out Gen VII (if this is indeed cross-platform, then the rumours of Nintendo having problems with Apple when it comes to scarcity of parts make even more sense: they will more than likely want to roll out a Switch-exclusive game next year to kick off Gen VIII, and to do so would require a massive install base as Pokémon has always demanded before making the leap).

Would be just as excited for DP remakes, mind. Spear Pillar in 900/1080p on Switch and a retuned score of the AMAZING original? Count me in!

(Also, side note: when we eventually get to Gen VIII, would love for Pokémon to make the leap to an orchestral score)

Edited by Julius Caesar

So little hype here

Guys, get hyped.

No, really.

Get fucking hyped

So little hype here

Guys, get hyped.

No, really.

Get fucking hyped

Is this post indicative of insider knowledge...?

Cause if so... are we finally getting PokéPark 3?!

(I was thinking it'd just be something boring like a "Pokémon Stars" or whatever.)

Is this post indicative of insider knowledge...?

I didn't include that indicator for a reason

So little hype here

Guys, get hyped.

No, really.

Get fucking hyped

Standard practice for most gaming stuff on here these days.

So you're saying i'm finally getting Pokemon Ranger Switch? I AM EXCITE. :bouncy:

Well I think it may be time to switch that attitude for a more positive one

Hey, i'm always posting stuff/news and trying to start conversations on here. :(

Hey, i'm always posting stuff/news and trying to start conversations on here. :(

;)

:P

I know

;)

:P

I know

I have no idea what you're getting at. :blank:

Anyway, just finished listening to you discussing the announcement over on GameXplain. I'm now hoping for Red and Blue 2 just to see @Glen\-i have a meltdown. :D I was never a fan of Pearl or Diamond so i'm not fussed about a new version of that.

I have no idea what you're getting at. :blank:

Anyway, just finished listening to you discussing the announcement over on GameXplain. I'm now hoping for Red and Blue 2 just to see @Glen\-i have a meltdown. :D I was never a fan of Pearl or Diamond so i'm not fussed about a new version of that.

It's ok. I have a habit of Going on.

It's ok. I have a habit of Going on.

Wait, are you talking about your post on here or your segment on GameXplain? You were fine on GameXplain. I'm so confused. :wtf:

Wait, are you talking about your post on here or your segment on GameXplain? You were fine on GameXplain. I'm so confused. :wtf:

I'm trying to throw hints in and failing :p

Ooooh. I get it!

So you're saying i'm finally getting Pokemon Ranger Switch? I AM EXCITE. :bouncy:

Yep, positivity and love for games and such were shat on so frequently, people left and just stopped. This place needs a serious injection of passion.

I left for a month, didn't care, came back to organise online games and get excited for e3!!

Sign in to follow this