N-Europe

Project Octopath Traveller

Glen-i

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
28 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

The game is finally out on PS4/PS5 and Xbox (Game Pass). I may double dip on it when it's on sale at some point.

There is a PS+ discount happening.

Kinda tempting...wish PS Stars wasn't fucked up right now so I could see whether I have enough points for 20€ credit.
Then again...I'm leaving for Milan on Monday and when I'm back I'll be ridiculously busy for the remainder of June...probably not a good idea :p

2 hours ago, drahkon said:

There is a PS+ discount happening.

Kinda tempting...wish PS Stars wasn't fucked up right now so I could see whether I have enough points for 20€ credit.
Then again...I'm leaving for Milan on Monday and when I'm back I'll be ridiculously busy for the remainder of June...probably not a good idea :p

I agree. Going to Milan probably isn't a good idea.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

The game is finally out on PS4/PS5 and Xbox (Game Pass). I may double dip on it when it's on sale at some point. 

Did you cave and have started to buy digital copies now?

Just now, Ike said:

Did you cave and have started to buy digital copies now?

I've not bought this yet but if digital is the only option then my hands are tied. I'll always buy physical when I can.

Can't see it getting a physical release though, seeing as it was just dropped and games like LiveALive suffered a similar fate on the PS4/5.