NEurope
Serebii

Fire Emblem Direct - January 18th

Seems like it'll be focused on Fire Emblem Warriors.

Mobile game is coming, too...

Rumors are doing the rounds that this is what will be shown at the Direct.

Fire Emblem Touch - April, iOS then Android a few weeks after, free to start, includes My Castle from Fates.

Fire Emblem Warriors - Switch, Holiday 2017, no gameplay footage, Chrom, Lucina, Roy, Lyn, Azura.

Fire Emblem Radiant Collection - Switch, May 2017, PoR and RD in one.

Rumors are doing the rounds that this is what will be shown at the Direct.

I'd be happier with the radiant collection than i would the rumours FATES port.

Looking forward to it! I've just moved a meeting a little earlier to give me more of a chance to get back for it.

The collection would make sense, they've been releasing the soundtrack and artbooks over the last couple of years.

Looking forward to seeing what the mobile game is going to be.

I like playing games on mobile but sadly haven't really been blown away by Nintendo's current offerings in that area so hopefully this Fire Emblem mobile release will rectify that!

Other than that, I'm kinda looking forward to Fire Emblem Warriors - I wasn't that blown away by Hyrule Warriors from a gameplay perspective but as far as fan service, characters and music is concerned it was insane so I'm hoping for something similar.

They did release the POR/RD soundtrack CDs recently, so a re-release doesn't sound far fetched.

That being said, I reckon that VC re-releases of those two titles is a more likely proposition than a port (I suppose they could be VC releases on a cart though).

Calling it now, the Fire Emblem Touch mobile game will contain the "Waifu Simulator" that they took out of Fire Emblem Fates. :heh:

I really hope it doesn't happen but I wouldn't be surprised.

Calling it now, the Fire Emblem Touch mobile game will contain the "Waifu Simulator" that they took out of Fire Emblem Fates. :heh:

I really hope it doesn't happen but I wouldn't be surprised.

It wasn't removed, it's still there (they just changed the requirements to get to it in the western version).

I still reckon that it'll be based on the Fire Emblem Cipher TCG that they have going in Japan.

fetcg0_chrom.png

It's pretty popular over there and it's a natural fit for mobile... Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Ah right, I stand corrected, in any case I'll be glad to be proven wrong again in this presentation. :)

Fire Emblem Ciphe TCG sounds legitimately amazing. :D

I wouldn't mind that as a 3DS or Switch downloadable title if the circumstances are right.

But as it stands, I would love the idea of a Fire Emblem Radiance collection, if they turn out to be straight ports though, they would need to be released as standalone VC titles as well possibly?

I'm interested to learn anything about the Switch VC that I can early on, so I'll be watching this for any clues, in addition to just tuning in for the potential megatons. : peace:

Oh for god's sake.

They're spending more time on the crap mobile game than everything else put together. Doesn't indicate too much faith in the Switch...

Oh for god's sake.

They're spending more time on the crap mobile game than everything else put together. Doesn't indicate too much faith in the Switch...

Or the fact the mobile one is soon and the Switch one is over a year away...

Or the fact the mobile one is soon and the Switch one is over a year away...

I thought Fire Emblem Warriors was this year?

Oh for god's sake.

They're spending more time on the mobile game because its the nearest to being out, if Warriors was out in April then they'd be doing a full blow out on that.

lol I wasn't.

Ah! I thought I'd missed an earlier announcement. Very excited to see another Fire Emblem.

I thought Fire Emblem Warriors was this year?

It's a Dynasty Warriors crossover. What more do you need to know about it?

I'd probably be hyped seeing all of these games if it was in a franchise I'm more interested in but considering I'm not really into Fire Emblem it feels like that particular series has been getting rammed down our throats recently!