NEurope
Serebii

Splatoon 2

9 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:

They did it! They actually nerfed the tri slosher! 

One of 3 weapons I'm actually any good with. Great...

On the plus side, I won't get destroyed as often when I get in a fight with one when I'm using a roller. Also, they nerfed Inkjet! So I'm over it.

Anyway, anyone up for Salmon Run/League Battle/Turf War at 9 tonight?

Edited by Glen-i

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

One of 3 weapons I'm actually any good with. Great...

On the plus side, I won't get destroyed as often when I get in a fight with one when I'm using a roller. Also, they nerfed Inkjet! So I'm over it.

Anyway, anyone up for Salmon Run/League Battle/Turf War at 9 tonight?

I'll skip this night.. The finally added the Expanse s2 on netflix, so that's my evening / night / morning sorted.

Some games tonight, after Mario kart? I think Salmon Run is on, but not sure. I'm happy to do other stuff as well.

Not directly related, but I was thinking of creating a separate thread for online gaming meet-ups, not tied to a specific game, and maybe even have a dedicated weekly (or perhaps monthly) gamenight where we all get together and play the various online games we have available (including the Mario Kart league of course). Before the year is over, this will already be an impressive line-up of online games, with Fifa coming, as well as nine parchments, Dragon: marked for death, and now even Doom, and plenty of smaller titles as well. Any interest in the thread and/or gamenight?

• Like 1

Just now, Sméagol said:

Some games tonight, after Mario kart? I think Salmon Run is on, but not sure. I'm happy to do other stuff as well.

I'll be up for some games at around 9:30pm.

• Like 1

Just now, Phube said:

Who's bj? Do we get a random?

Yeah, it's just the 3 of us, so we invite 1 random.

Great idea @Sméagol I did that a few years ago on the ds I think. Sometimes I’m just up for onmine - Arms, kart, splatoon, playgrounds etc. So just who’s up for what would be good without clogging threads

• Thanks 1

would have been nice if they let you have a video editing tool like MKtv, but built into the system. I remember on splatoon often I had marvellous matches with some great battle moments that I would have loved to have kept. I'm sure the technology could easily be incorporated into the system, although with limited resources perhaps it is best to leave that flexibility?

Still, from an end user point of view, splatoon video's could be amazing. I remember a few matches and I would love to be able to have a video for the future!

even outside splatoon.. my all time favourite local multiplayer moment on smb on the gc - it would have been perfect to have a replay :D

anyway - glad to see everyone enjoying splatoon 2! I keep seeing these matches arranged and just wishing I could join in!

I'm about 100 points off, @Sméagol

EDIT: There we go! Thanks for the games. You too, @Phube

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

I'm online for the next hour and a half if anyone's interested for a get together. Kelp Dome is new on Turf Wars and there's a Salmon Run happening now.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, londragon said:

I'm online for the next hour and a half if anyone's interested for a get together. Kelp Dome is new on Turf Wars and there's a Salmon Run happening now.

I would love to play together and check out the new map (forgot it was today), but I'm going back to bed for another 2 hours of "sleep" I need. Wouldn't mind playing some in the afternoon though.

• Like 1

I would love to play together and check out the new map (forgot it was today), but I'm going back to bed for another 2 hours of "sleep" I need. Wouldn't mind playing some in the afternoon though.

Haha. Enjoy sleep. Can't do it later no internet sorry

I'd be up for some games much later this evening.. talking 10 maybe 11pm onwards if anyone is available. Don't mind mode.. salmon run, league, whatever. 

• Like 1