NEurope
Serebii

Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World (3DS) - Feb 2017

Oh the fan fiction...

'Yoshi contemplated the thought, he couldn't actually go through with this. It was wrong, it was sick, no-one would understand why he did it, but the more he looked at Poochy and his strangely complex series of emotions, the more he knew that it was inevitable really.

"He knows what's going on." Yoshi thought to himself, "He ain't stupid."

Looking back on the many adventures they had, the many intense meaningful conversations that occurred, like that time Poochy stared at Yoshi, not to mention that other time Poochy stared at Yoshi. And who could forget that moment between the two of them where Poochy stared at Yoshi.

Almost as if to exentuate the point, Poochy ran into the room and stared at Yoshi.

"Bark!" Poochy said.

Yoshi panicked, it's almost like he knew what he was thinking of doing. But before he could react, Poochy took an apple and ran out of the room.

"There's no point in prolonging it any longer, he's practically begging for it at this point" Yoshi concluded his thoughts. It was almost like it was fate.

He'd have to kill Poochy.'

Now I know this sounds crazy, but bear with me here.

I think... that there might not have been three Yoshis behind that 3DS at all times!

I know I know, it sounds like pure insanity! But trust me! I have it on good authority!

That's just ridiculous and scientifically inaccurate. Dogs can see blue so he'd be able to at least differentiate between two of them anyway so he shouldn't be so surprised there were three :heh:

gotta say that this is a solid port. pretty impressive with what they achieved with 3DS hardware.

runs smooth as butter on N3DS

Out of curiosity, I tried the demo yesterday and was impressed by how close it seems to the Wii U version :smile:

I was hoping to get the opportunity to try out a Poochy section but unfortunately it didn't seem to be available or I missed it, somehow ::shrug:

Ultimately, I don't feel any reason to get this since I do own the original but for anyone who missed out on the Wii U version or didn't even own the console, it's a great game that you should definitely look into!

One criticism I have, though, is that my preferred control method in the Wii U version is to hold the Wii Remote sideways and tilt to aim with ease. That option is in the 3DS version but obviously you tilt the screen which isn't ideal. It wouldn't be that much of a problem but the sensitivity isn't anywhere near high enough meaning that you need to tilt the system an absurd amount to aim high or low. It wasn't like that in Yoshi's New Island :eek:

I enjoyed the demo and will probably be picking this up day 1. I loved the Wii U version and i'm eager to play the new levels and see what else this version has to offer.

For those who don't want to buy the game, but still want to see the little movies, all the shorts in the game have now been uploaded to YouTube.

I just want the Poochy Amiibo.

Stil no sign they will also release it as a stand alone amiibo, right?

I just want the Poochy Amiibo.

Stil no sign they will also release it as a stand alone amiibo, right?

Several of the European Amazon sites have him available as a stand alone preorder. France or Spain look like the best options pricewise, although it depends what they're charging for postage.

The regular version without amibo seems to have sold out pre order copies on Amazon