N-Europe

XCOM 2 (PS4/XB1)

Hero-of-Time

Heading to consoles 6th September 2016

After months of putting PC commanders through the wringer, XCOM 2 is finally coming to console. Given that we weren’t sure it was coming at all, we’re calling this one better late than never.

When Firaxis suggested it was only planning on bringing XCOM 2 to PC, it was technically true. The port is being handled by The Workshop, which developed Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage for Bordlerands 2, Rekoil: Liberator, and handled the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One work for The Evil Within.

You won’t need to wait too long to take the fight to the aliens and Advent forces on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. XCOM 2 will be out on console on September 6.

Cool. Looking forward to it. : peace:

I'm very much interested in the XCOM Vita port. It's supposed to be very good.

SO MANY GAMES.

Also: It's not E3 yet...slow down with the announcements, developers :laughing:

Edited by drahkon

Awesome news!!! Didn't actually think they would bring it over but very happy to see that they are. Might give the first one a go again, see that it's on sale for the ps3 on the PS Store so might as well get back up to speed there before this comes out.

A summer of strategy games between this and me starting up Divinity Original Sin, sounds like a solid plan :grin:

http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57404

Merge please.

Anyway, never finished this, but cautiously started an normal iron man game yesterday.. Then restarted 3 times. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I actually have time to play this again in the next few days.

I'm thinking of spending more time in the character creator though. I'm recreating my favourite models (as far as the creator allows), and some others, I'll make some screenshots. I've also got Captain marvel and Spider-Gwen :rolleyes:.

I've also remade myself.. Despite the limited options, it actually looks somewhat like me.. Has anyone else recreated themselves? Anyone care to make an N-E character pool? There's nothing like screaming at yourself for missing a 80%+ shot :D.

I'm also hearing the latest DLC is not worth the price. The first one I'm not interested in, the other ones I'll probably get separately on sale.

Edit:

I made an N-E character pool, with just me in it. Download it, import* it, add yourself, and re-share.

file

For "name" I went with the format real first name, NE nickname as nickname, and real last name, but as long as your NE nickname is present, everthing should be clear. Personally I also checked all options: soldier, VIP & dark VIP, but that's also up to you.

* Download the file, and put it here (Windows 7, but should be similar for the other versions?)

C:\Users\user\Documents\My Games\XCOM2\XComGame\CharacterPool\Importable

Edited by Sméagol