10. Nicktendo
  11. Phube
  12. S.C.G

Reserves:

1. ?
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?

Me too! Ready to see the inevitable situation when we get the same season for all three Animal Crossing tracks!
No! It's got to be spring/summer on GP1. Autumn on GP2. And Winter on GP3. :hehe:

I want everyone to use the power of positive thought to make that a reality. :laughing:

It probably is going to be the same one each time. :heh:

The IN! list:

= always IN!

1. The Mole
  2. punio75
  3. BowserBasher
  4. Bullet Will
  5. RedShell
  6. Wii
  7. Pestneb
  8. nekunando
  9. Glen-i
  10. Nicktendo
  11. Phube
  12. S.C.G

Reserves:

1. ?
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?

Me too! Ready to see the inevitable situation when we get the same season for all three Animal Crossing tracks!
No! It's got to be spring/summer on GP1. Autumn on GP2. And Winter on GP3. :hehe:

I want everyone to use the power of positive thought to make that a reality. :laughing:

It probably is going to be the same one each time. :heh:

Damn! So close! Can't complain though, it was a great night for me.

What happened at the last Animal Crossing race, there was one epic pile-up going on!

I might be getting soft, at the last corner of Wild Woods, I had ample opportunity to Super Horn @S\.C\.G, but I waited until he was guaranteed third place before doing so. I still hit him for highlight funnies but not in a way that would lose him places.

I think I was doing so well that I didn't want Karma to punch me in the face later on.

Damn! So close! Can't complain though, it was a great night for me.

What happened at the last Animal Crossing race, there was one epic pile-up going on!

I might be getting soft, at the last corner of Wild Woods, I had ample opportunity to Super Horn @S\.C\.G, but I waited until he was guaranteed third place before doing so. I still hit him for highlight funnies but not in a way that would lose him places.

I think I was doing so well that I didn't want Karma to punch me in the face later on.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!