10. Nicktendo
  11. Phube
  12. S.C.G

Reserves:

1. ?
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?

Me too! Ready to see the inevitable situation when we get the same season for all three Animal Crossing tracks!
No! It's got to be spring/summer on GP1. Autumn on GP2. And Winter on GP3. :hehe:

I want everyone to use the power of positive thought to make that a reality. :laughing:

It probably is going to be the same one each time. :heh:

The IN! list:

= always IN!

1. The Mole
  2. punio75
  3. BowserBasher
  4. Bullet Will
  5. RedShell
  6. Wii
  7. Pestneb
  8. nekunando
  9. Glen-i
  10. Nicktendo
  11. Phube
  12. S.C.G

Reserves:

1. ?
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?

Me too! Ready to see the inevitable situation when we get the same season for all three Animal Crossing tracks!
No! It's got to be spring/summer on GP1. Autumn on GP2. And Winter on GP3. :hehe:

I want everyone to use the power of positive thought to make that a reality. :laughing:

It probably is going to be the same one each time. :heh:

Got disconnected, please let me know when GP3 will start!

Join now! :)

Got disconnected, please let me know when GP3 will start!

Join now! :)

Got disconnected 3rd race GP3. Waiting to rejoin now. I actually quite enjoy that track too!!

Got disconnected 3rd race GP3. Waiting to rejoin now. I actually quite enjoy that track too!!

Me too, points got wiped :(

Me too, points got wiped :(

Damn! So close! Can't complain though, it was a great night for me.

What happened at the last Animal Crossing race, there was one epic pile-up going on!

I might be getting soft, at the last corner of Wild Woods, I had ample opportunity to Super Horn @S\.C\.G, but I waited until he was guaranteed third place before doing so. I still hit him for highlight funnies but not in a way that would lose him places.

I think I was doing so well that I didn't want Karma to punch me in the face later on.

Damn! So close! Can't complain though, it was a great night for me.

What happened at the last Animal Crossing race, there was one epic pile-up going on!

I might be getting soft, at the last corner of Wild Woods, I had ample opportunity to Super Horn @S\.C\.G, but I waited until he was guaranteed third place before doing so. I still hit him for highlight funnies but not in a way that would lose him places.

I think I was doing so well that I didn't want Karma to punch me in the face later on.

Not a great night for me. Got caught in the pack too much or blasted on the final corners to lose a bunch of places.

Not a great night for me. Got caught in the pack too much or blasted on the final corners to lose a bunch of places.

BTW, @RedShell. First lap, first Animal Crossing race. I did one really high flip after hitting Resetti.

Don't know if you caught what with lag and such, but just pointing it out.