N-Europe

Shovel Knight

drahkon

ShovelKnightxKratosPromotionalBG_4i872fe.png

battleToadsBanner.png

One day left. : peace:

Really looking forward to it. But as it is with games I've been looking forward to for so long: Can't play it until Thursday or maybe even Sunday :laughing:

Edit: Fuck, I forgot to add XboxOne in the title. Maybe a mod can change it :)

Edited by drahkon

Might as well just take the platform out since it's on everything :p

So is this really fun? I've been after something cheerful and easy to play. I wasn't that fussed by Spelunky or Rogue Legacy (both of which seem similar thematically if nothing else).

Might as well just take the platform out since it's on everything :p

That's better :p Thanks :)

The game's supposed to be challenging but nothing really too difficult.

I've taken a glance at the trophies...and holy shit, getting the Platinum might be incredibly tough. Can't wait.

Here's a still very much relevant review of the game.

Just take out the Nintendo exclusive parts and take into account the Playstation additions and possible improvements.

N-Europe Review

content-1-34179-shovel%20knight%20rotation%20box.jpg

Oh and lest we forget the Xbox version as well, though I gather that will be out a little later.

Whichever platform you choose to enjoy this brilliant game on, may your justice be swift!

For Shovelry!

: peace:

The game is amazing! Just grows and grows, the hype makes the beginning a little underwhelming, but by the end you realise just how amazing it is.

Seeing those character exclusives, forgot about them, I WANT BATTLETOADS!!! Hope they DLC in some Nintendo character for the Wii U

Here's a still very much relevant review of the game.

Just take out the Nintendo exclusive parts and take into account the Playstation additions and possible improvements.

N-Europe Review

content-1-34179-shovel%20knight%20rotation%20box.jpg

Oh and lest we forget the Xbox version as well, though I gather that will be out a little later.

Whichever platform you choose to enjoy this brilliant game on, may your justice be swift!

For Shovelry!

: peace:

Next week and includes the Battletoads!

40 minutes in, the - let me call it - tutorial stage done and I defeated one of the Order of No Quarter.

This is pure gaming bliss. A throwback to the glorious NES era with already enough new to give Shovel Knight the potential to be one of the finest platformers I've ever played.

And then there's Croaker. :laughing: I love him.

Edit: 57 minutes. Beaten another one of the Order of No Quarter.

A gem of a game. It's amazing that it's available on all platforms now so everybody can enjoy this fine piece of entertainment.

Edited by drahkon

I really want to play this, but I also really don't want to play this because I fear it will be over too quickly. :laughing:

The levels so far are masterpieces. 2D platforming at its finest. Rayman Legends already put Mario to shame but this...

And the music. People, the music...it is astounding.

Reeeeaaaally taking my time with this.

Only yesterday I've beaten Plague Knight. The fourth of the Order of No Quarters.

Loved the stage. But I feel this game isn't as difficult as the internet made me believe it is. I did die a couple of times, but that was just me being an idiot jumping into death :laughing:

Anyway, it is insanely fun and such a joy to play. : peace: