NEurope
Mr-Paul

White and gold? Blue and black?

I'll always be a KNEE'er despite having been absent lately. :heart:

You've been absent lately?

I'm a cruel man.

White and gold for me. It's genuinely strange, as I can look at exactly the same picture as someone else, on the same screen, and they think it's blue and black. Also, as others have said, I just can't make any adjustments that let me see it as blue and black.

I'm sure it's just about colour perception, but it's freaky, as nothing else has ever made me think I'm colour blind, and this actually reminds me of the disconcerting "Double Slit" experiment.

As soon as I saw it I though black and blue, I cannot see white and gold at all. Even on the edited version that is meant to make it look that way it still just looks like a blue and black dress under white light/daylight which is massively over exposed. Not for a second would I think it was a blue light reflecting off a white dress.

95FE1E09-2090-4D98-B74A-733013A9AF9D_zps5wngu5yp.gif

for those who need extra visual aid's

exposure and how the brain works is a magical thing

It's more light blue/dark red on the original picture but I still can't imagine how you see white and gold.

I can't see anything but white and gold, albeit the white is blueish. Black, nowhere to be seen.

I'm not even saying this to look like the odd one or to be funny but I can genuinely see both colours.

When I focus on the dress and look at it, it's black and blue. However, if I look at the edge of the picture or anywhere that's not the dress, it's clearly white and gold. I focus on it again, it's black and blue. I don't, it's white and gold. I think it's more to do with the lighting in the picture.

95FE1E09-2090-4D98-B74A-733013A9AF9D_zps5wngu5yp.gif

for those who need extra visual aid's

exposure and how the brain works is a magical thing

I can clearly see the differences between the two thanks to that gif. Dat exposure/lighting.

The blue didn't really ever look white though, at least not to me. It was very, very light blue.

@Serebii's missing the latest content from his site...

tumblr_nkfxmhcY8W1ru3meoo1_500.jpg

I just came here to post that one, you beat me by 9 minutes. (Did you get it from Dannyboy's facebook like as well?)

B-3ZdImXAAArJc8.jpg

I just came here to post that one, you beat me by 9 minutes. (Did you get it from Dannyboy's facebook like as well?)

B-3ZdImXAAArJc8.jpg

Ahh, nah, saw it on a friend's fb this morning, but only just decided to post it here seeing all the memes coming about.