Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart League 2015

lostmario

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changed my mind about winning a GP tonight. It would help if I looked at the tracks. Hate them. GP 1 forget about it. That's a write off. Like 3, 3 are meh and 6 I loathe especially Toads Turnpike Road Crash.

Changed my mind about winning a GP tonight. It would help if I looked at the tracks. Hate them. GP 1 forget about it. That's a write off. Like 3, 3 are meh and 6 I loathe especially Toads Turnpike Road Crash.

Wait until you try the car... :(

I personally hate some of the tracks, toads turnpike is the bane of the my life but the car really isn't that bad

You're right. The car or should that be Reliant Regal Supervan, isn't as bad as I first thought. And it's actually GP 2 that's a write-off for me.

Sorry I wasn't speaking, my girl firmed was watching tele and I was on gamepad.

And what the fuck just happened on mount wario... Blueshelled, on the line, I was in the chequered line.... And 2 people took over me. I can't believe my face isn't inside my gamepad

Edited by dazzybee

Rainbow road has to count as my worst race of the night -it all went down hill from the moment that bo-bomb got left between the two thwomps. Then on the 3rd from last corner, I'd nailed the slide, was about to turbo when lightening struck and I watched as I slid off the side of the track. I didn't even get to go round the final corner :(

Sorry again everyone for the late start!

Oh @Brian58...

How are we supposed to have an F-Zero theme night if you show up as Wario on a bright orange bike?

(I know that bike is awesome, but we've all gotta make sacrifices)

I thought I was being clever by turning up in a Samus costume, but seems like @welsh_gamer didn't have a Captain Falcon amiibo either.

Apart from that epic comeback in GP2, my night was pretty mediocre over all.

Oh @Brian58...

How are we supposed to have an F-Zero theme night if you show up as Wario on a bright orange bike?

I thought I was being clever by turning up in a Samus costume, but seems like @welsh_gamer didn't have a Captain Falcon amiibo either.

I was absolutely terrible tonight, one of my worst performances by far. Ah well, better luck next week :P

Oh @Brian58...

(I know that bike is awesome, but we've all gotta make sacrifices).

I honestly can't stop laughing out loud at that. :laughing: Priceless!

Although I don't speak much, had to mute the mic. My sister was constantly speaking in Portuguese and then my brother came up shouting [REDACTED] things. :heh: Also, this is probably her last evening on this, I can't believe that for most of the night she was doing her best to keep me in fifth. Sorry about the Toad Harbor thing, my pro controller freaked out. Loved the set up. hated the choice of some courses. A fun evening overall. :)

Well the whole night started badly when on the very first race I was about 1/3 lap out ahead with one corner left when I was hit with THREE red shells, a blue shell and for good measure another red shell and finished last! :(

Ridiculous...

Oh @Brian58...

Read it as any Character and Car parts, didn't look at the pictures underneath, thought it strange everyone had the same car,apologies, first year at it, will try and suss it out better next time.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!