N-Europe

Pokken Tournament (Wii U Spring 2016)

Serebii

Based on how Famitsu was promoting it end of last week:

「ポケモンゲームに"超"新展開」 - A brand new development in Pokémon games

「驚天動地の新プロジェクト」 - Earth-Shattering new Project

「歴史が変わる瞬間」 - The time history changes

It's not something that existed before so Pokkén, Great Detective Pikachu or something totally new.

Also, a friend of mine spotted that Pokkén Tournament was trademarked, in English, in Japan back in March by the same person who registed ポッ拳 (Pokkén) back in October 2012

I'm just hoping it's for Wii U.
This.

If it ain't for Wii U (whatever it is) then Nintendo have completely lost the plot. :blank:

I'll post here after I've dealt with my site :p
Bloody hell Serebii, get your priorities right. :heh:

BTW, have you got a link to the NicoNico stream?

It'll be Pokemon Dash 2 coming out as a retail title, hailed as the great saviour of the Wii U and it will be the must-have game coming out just in time for Christmas...

...2015! :heh:

Oh and because it's such a long wait, we'll be getting the original Pokemon Dash as a VC title for free which I'll have to review.

... :blank:

Thanks Nintendo. :indeed:

My expectations have been well and truly set now so whatever it is I can't be disappointed. : peace:

It'll be Pokemon Dash 2 coming out as a retail title, hailed as the great saviour of the Wii U and it will be the must-have game coming out just in time for Christmas...

...2015! :heh:

Oh and because it's such a long wait, we'll be getting the original Pokemon Dash as a VC title for free which I'll have to review.

... :blank:

Thanks Nintendo. :indeed:

My expectations have been well and truly set now so whatever it is I can't be disappointed. : peace:

That's setting your expectations low???

I'd love a new Pokémon Dash!

This.

If it ain't for Wii U (whatever it is) then Nintendo have completely lost the plot. :blank:

Bloody hell Serebii, get your priorities right. :heh:

BTW, have you got a link to the NicoNico stream?

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv189764569

What are the chances that is some kind of crossover game? Kind of like what Pokemon Conquest did.

What type of game would you like it to be ( not what you think it is ), Joe? Or are you not really bothered, as long as the Mons are involved? :D

I'd be fine with anything that doesn't include Mystery or Dungeon in the name :)

Is this event just for the announcement or is it part of some weird Japanese show again? I don't want to have to sit and watch a bunch of crazy stuff like I had to do for the Pokemon Omega/Alpha clip, which totally wasn't worth it. :(

Part of an online Japanese show called "Monthly Famitsu feat. ". It's focused on this.

Part of an online Japanese show called "Monthly Famitsu feat. ". It's focused on this.

So I won't have to sit through a bunch of weird Japanese stuff or an episode of Pokemon? Hope not. Saying that, the thread on Gaf was hilarious while we were all waiting for the Omega/Alpha footage. So it wasn't a total bust. :D

So I won't have to sit through a bunch of weird Japanese stuff or an episode of Pokemon? Hope not. Saying that, the thread on Gaf was hilarious while we were all waiting for the Omega/Alpha footage. So it wasn't a total bust. :D

I don't get why people did that. They should have just waited 5 minutes for it be posted online so they don't have to do it :p