NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
drahkon

Alienation

From the makers of SuperStardust HD, Dead Nation and Resogun...

Top-down massacre, it seems.

Housemarque ready to deliver again. : peace:

On board. Jesus, I might actually have a lot of catch-up to do when I upgrade.

Looks like Dead Nations except with everything turned up to 11.

I'm game.

I like the look of this.

This the kinda game that'll be free with Playstation Plus?

Well this looks neat. Wasn't a fan of Dead Nation though and this does look pretty similar...

Still I do like Resogun, so this'll be worth keeping an eye on :)

I wasn't hugely fussed on this after watching the trailer the first time. On the second viewing, it does look a lot better to me. Seems very frantic, just hope it's fun to play. It will be a hard job to top Resogun.

Hmm... how much is it?

If it's £15 or less... I have about that in my Playstation Wallet I believe, very tempting. :)

Hmm... how much is it?

If it's £15 or less... I have about that in my Playstation Wallet I believe, very tempting. :)

Just under £15 if you preorder it. I think it's £15.99 if you wait until tomorrow to buy it.

Just under £15 if you preorder it. I think it's £15.99 if you wait until tomorrow to buy it.

£14.39 for buying it early AND I get a free theme? :hehe:

Sold! :grin:

Take my money Housemarque/Sony this is how you do it! :D

Downloading now, ready to play in just a couple of hours... (the unlock part not the downloading, that'll be done in five minutes) ;)

I think I'm going to enjoy playing my PS4 more this year. :)

As for the game, it looks amazing, a bit like Cannon Spike on the Dreamcast, except less Capcom characters more trademark Housemarque, more projectile based, bigger, up to four players, online and about a tenth of the price... oh plus it's shinier... I have a feeling I'm really going to like this game. :cool:

Finished a couple of missions and it's good fun : peace:

There's loot, levelling, abilities, chaos and a lot of skill involved. Timing your reloads (and getting them right...), evading, using melee, using an abilitie...all of this has to be spot on unless you want your situation to go downhill fast :laughing:

Dropping into a game is easy, creating a session is easy. Co-op even with strangers is a blast.

I even invaded one session and killed the other guy :laughing: I didn't get any rewards besides some XP, though...at least I haven't noticed anything else. Not sure if invading is worth it, except for screwing with people :D

Just about finished downloading it now. I'm looking forward to giving it a go. I think this will be the first game I've played from these developers.

I think this will be the first game I've played from these developers.

Dude, what the actual fuck? :p

First you're telling me you haven't played Transistor and now I hear that you have never given Resogun or Super Stardust a go?

FOR SHAME.

Dude, what the actual fuck? :p

First you're telling me you haven't played Transistor and now I hear that you have never given Resogun or Super Stardust a go?

FOR SHAME.

I have both of them thanks to PS+ but never played either of them.

Really enjoyed what I played of this last night. I'm just shy of level 10. As you said, everything is super slick and the matchmaking is so simple and fast.

I look forward to getting back on it tonight.

As you said, everything is super slick and the matchmaking is so simple and fast.

Yeah, it has that Housemarque-polish :bowdown:

Hope this sells well and gets more content later on.

@Hero\-of\-Time you were right...this game is like crack. I just wanted to play one mission after a major Dark Soul III session...ended up completing 4 missions. Almost level 10 (or maybe I am at level 10, can't remember) and found a legendary Flamethrower. It has a bonus skill which apparently hurls a boomerang when you use your melee. Haven't tried the weapon, yet but I'm looking forward to giving it a go :D

I'm level 25. It's getting considerably harder but I just can't stop playing. This and Enter the Gungeon are seriously addictive games!

Been on a residential with the 1st years this week, can't wait to get home tonight to give this a go.

@Hero\-of\-Time you were right...this game is like crack. I just wanted to play one mission after a major Dark Soul III session...ended up completing 4 missions. Almost level 10 (or maybe I am at level 10, can't remember) and found a legendary Flamethrower. It has a bonus skill which apparently hurls a boomerang when you use your melee. Haven't tried the weapon, yet but I'm looking forward to giving it a go :D

I warned ya!

I finished the game last night, although there is plenty more to do. I also nabbed a couple of legendary weapons. I got a legendary mine and a legendary mini gun! The mini gun does insane damage.

Not sure if people know this ( I didn't until I read it on Gaf the other day ) but if you destroy 3 of your spawn points before people activate them then you will get better/more loot at the end of the level.

Been on a residential with the 1st years this week, can't wait to get home tonight to give this a go.

I was wondering where the hell you were at, as I remember you being super excited for it. :D

I really want to play this more than just the occasional 1 hour-session, but Dark Souls III is sooooo fucking good.

first-world-problems.jpg

If I'm back home tonight I'll try to move my attention away from Dark Souls III.

Edit: Well, that didn't work :laughing: Spent 3 hours with Dark Souls...

Edited by drahkon

Sign in to follow this