NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

FIFA 15

Me too. Not many people play 1 v 1 around here. When's good for you?

Evenings are best for me - just send me an invite and if I can, I will join ya! :)

Evenings are best for me - just send me an invite and if I can, I will join ya! :)

Are we even friends?

Are we going to finish the season later tonight, from 6-7?

N-E club nights are crazy, 5 hours flies by.

Its Monday, thats means only thing - N-E CLUB NIGHT

@Sexual Chocolate, @Hero\-of\-Time

6-7pm Start?

Fantastic last night and oh so funny, I love dazzeys rages when the player won't do what he wants. 'Come on digital Darren'. I loved it all, and then the infighting when we start to lose makes it even more funny.

Fantastic last night and oh so funny, I love dazzeys rages when the player won't do what he wants. 'Come on digital Darren'. I loved it all, and then the infighting when we start to lose makes it even more funny.

Poor start last night, quickly turned it round to win 5 games in a row and win the Division 7 title.

Poor start to Division 6 though, 4 games, 3 losses, 1 draw. Its going to be hard to stay up. 3 wins from 6 games needed.

I'll change my pro to defensive midfielder if nobody else wants to play there next time.

Not fussed where I play really as long as we win.

Gutted we're not playing tonight! I thought I'd be a bit late to the party as I got in late from work, exercised and ate my tea, but thought we'd still be online. Aw well. Booo. I want to play again baaaaadly!

Ok, it's time to get the league sorted.

I'm going to quote this post that I made before:

1. We register players in the league through their username. Every week, they are allowed to choose whatever team that they want.

2. We register players in the league through their username, however they choose one team and must stick to that team throughout the league. E.g, Ell, you must always be Chelsea, I must always be Man United (obviously, loooool)

3. We register players in the league through the team that they have chosen and can only have one person choosing each team. E.g, Ell, you are the ONLY person able to choose Chelsea, MadDog is the ONLY one allowed to be Liverpool, etc.

4. We select a list of teams that are of a similar ability and select a team at random for each player. So, I could end up with Arsenal (not likely, cause they have 1star rating, looooool), Lostmario may end up with Borussia Dortmund, etc.

What do we think?

Also, should we start another thread for league sign-ups and then another for the league itself? Or, should we do sign-ups in here and another thread for the league? Orrrr, just do the lot in here. I think the league definitely deserves it's own thread. The quicker we decide on this, the sooner we can get started.

We're going to need to have some rules in place to make the competition fair, depending on the option that we do go with. If we do go with option 1, maybe we shouldn't allow players to go the same team twice in a row? Otherwise we'll just get Real Madrid vs Real Madrid every single match, or something. Let's start discussing.

Can we ban Chelsea Man City real Barca and Bayern? They're so overpowered it's ridiculous.

Not that bothered if no one agrees... I'll be Spurs!

Same team all tournament I say

Can we ban Chelsea Man City real Barca and Bayern? They're so overpowered it's ridiculous.

Not that bothered if no one agrees... I'll be Spurs!

Same team all tournament I say

What if we had some sort of compromise? Every week we all have to choose a particular star team. Week 1 could be 4-star teams, week 2 could be 3-star, week 3, 5-star, etc. Then repeat. Change it weekly. That way we can use the stronger teams against stronger teams and we won't have anything ridiculous like Real Madrid vs. Stoke.

It might also force players to choose teams that they normally wouldn't, so it opens it up to variation.

I'd love to get involved in the pro club soon. Life is kinda hectic at the moment, but I'll do my best to make some time for it.

My guy is a striker, but I'm very happy to change to whatever will fit and is of most need. What position do you need?

I'd love to get involved in the pro club soon. Life is kinda hectic at the moment, but I'll do my best to make some time for it.

My guy is a striker, but I'm very happy to change to whatever will fit and is of most need. What position do you need?

Depends on how many are on. We have our strikers now though, its midfielders we need and if more than 6 on, left backs and right backs.

Own thread for the league.

All teams allowed (or just 4 star teams).

One team, no changes during the league.

I was sooo tired tonight and didn't do that well tbh. Still enjoyed it! That final cup game was intense, I thought we had them. Never a sending off for Lost in my opinion. Typical Germans.

Great night again tonight, not much success with the cup games but they were still fun.

We got the points we needed to stay up so it'll be 10 games of Division 6 next time we play.

Sign in to follow this