NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

FIFA 15

Same again 7pm tonight?

@Hero\-of\-Time, @Sexual Chocolate, @gmac, @dazzybee

Great performances by gmac, dazzy & SC last night

Sexual Chocolate is our Makelele, such a rock in midfield.

I think I'm going to struggle to get online early for the pro clubs. I've pretty much just got home and by the time I've exercised, showered and had tea, it's at least 9:30. Will you guys be online at the weekend? I want to get in on this badly but have no fecking time at the moment.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

What. A. Night. Left foot volley in the 90th minute for promotion! 8 games unbeaten. Lost penalty miss in the 88th minute for the streak ;) What. A. Night.

Oh wot, sounds amazing, I had to go meet the old ball and chain. I'm gonna change my guy a bit to a def mid, make him a bit stronger, less shit at tackling and hopefully a bit more stamina as well.

What. A. Night. Left foot volley in the 90th minute for promotion! 8 games unbeaten. Lost penalty miss in the 88th minute for the streak ;) What. A. Night.

Woah woah, my penalty miss was in the 8th game.

I then went past two players to cross for you to keep the streak going.

Great night last night, we look solid now as a team.

Formation & tactics are spot on.

Another promotion, division 7 awaits.

We've upgraded to a nice new stadium as well

7.30 kick off tonight?

Hopefully @Hero\-of\-Time returns. I noticed last night that he has left N-Europe United...

I'M AVAILABLE FROM SUNDAY ONWARDSSSSSSSS.

Half term, baby. So excited. I'm purposefully going to make some time to play this. I've got it all sussed out. I'm going to get my work and workout done in the daytime and then will pick Ine up from work before going online with this. The only issue is having my tea, but I can work that out.

IN.

IN.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

I'M AVAILABLE FROM SUNDAY ONWARDSSSSSSSS.

Half term, baby. So excited. I'm purposefully going to make some time to play this. I've got it all sussed out. I'm going to get my work and workout done in the daytime and then will pick Ine up from work before going online with this. The only issue is having my tea, but I can work that out.

IN.

IN.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

Hope you've improved... :)

Hope you've improved... :)

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

We having a few N-E club games today?

I'm available from now till 6 (Raid on Destiny)

@Hero\-of\-Time, @Esequiel, @dazzybee, @Fierce_LiNk and any others who fancy it?

I'm going to do our food shopping in a few hours, but should be available after that. What time was everyone thinking? I assumed it would be around 7 since most of the other games seemed to be at that time. I think I should be able to get on for just after 4 or close to that.

I'll put the football on the laptop so I can play tonight if that's the plan. :D

What camera angle do you guys use when doing the Pro Clubs? Do you use the "pro" angle? Which do you find easiest? I imagine sticking with the default angle where you can see most of the pitch can be a pain when you don't have possession of the ball or if it's on screen.

I play using the default angle, if you press the touchpad it'll focus the camera on your player rather than the ball. I switch between both to make sure I'm not straying offside.

I should be good for some games tonight

Sign in to follow this