NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

FIFA 15

gutted I'm missing out on this until christmas.

How does this play on the PS4 controller?

I've always felt the analogue sticks on PS controllers are in a horrible place, tucked away at the bottom like it's the secondary control method.

oof I've properly missed football games. Top class service from SimplyGames... ordered yesterday at 15:45, dispatch email at 4pm, arrived before I had woken up this morning: peace:

Had a close moment when Sturridge whacked it while running on the volley but it came off the post. Gave Seasons a go online and wow Silva is majestic and a delight to control, somehow fluked a flair shot which I'd share here once the Youtube feature is stable.

Definitely up for some games sometime but I'll probably be a bit pants compared to the others on here!

I've always felt the analogue sticks on PS controllers are in a horrible place, tucked away at the bottom like it's the secondary control method.

Imo, it plays really well. I wasn't a fan of the PS1,PS2 or PS3 controllers in the past but I'm in love with the PS4 pad. The sticks actually feel really comfortable there, to me anyway. You may want to invest in some grips, because a few from here have done that. I've gone in raw and I've had no issues.

oof I've properly missed football games. Top class service from SimplyGames... ordered yesterday at 15:45, dispatch email at 4pm, arrived before I had woken up this morning: peace:

Had a close moment when Sturridge whacked it while running on the volley but it came off the post. Gave Seasons a go online and wow Silva is majestic and a delight to control, somehow fluked a flair shot which I'd share here once the Youtube feature is stable.

Definitely up for some games sometime but I'll probably be a bit pants compared to the others on here!

Is that the PS4 version, brah? You could join our team!

Don't worry, we're all shite, aha.

@Fierce_LiNk Yep PS4 :) How do I join the team !? I've never owned FIFA on an online console before so it's all a bit new to me

You and me both, brah.

I can't remember how I did it exactly. Let me just turn the PS4 on so I can give you some help.

Right, here's what I think I did to get the club.

Use the shoulder buttons to take you to the "Online section" and then select Pro Clubs. There should be an option to Search Clubs, you might need to use the shoulder buttons to get there. From there, you can do one of two things:

1. Go to customise. Search for the followed N Europe United (make sure the capitals are there) and at the bottom where it asks for positions wanted, select "Any". Click start search and you'll be taken to our page where you can join.

or

2. It'll say Friends' Clubs and you should be able to join from there by just clicking on N Europe United, provided that you have some of us added from N-Europe.

I personally think the pad is as bad as all the other sony pads :) But I don't even think about it when playing. It's not a problem in anyway whatsoever! When do yo get yours so you can get involved with the neurone league madness?!?!!

Fierce how's the league coming along?!

I personally think the pad is as bad as all the other sony pads :) But I don't even think about it when playing. It's not a problem in anyway whatsoever! When do yo get yours so you can get involved with the neurone league madness?!?!!

Fierce how's the league coming along?!

I've got some school work to catch up with and have friends down on Friday. I'll be looking at organising things this weekend. :)

I've got some school work to catch up with and have friends down on Friday. I'll be looking at organising things this weekend. :)

Can't wait! Love 1 on 1!!! No one plays it enough (or at all) here!

Can't wait! Love 1 on 1!!! No one plays it enough (or at all) here!

I think more people are into the Pro Clubs atm. Once there's an organised league, there will be more people up for it. :D

We having a crack at this tonight guys? Halloween tomorrow and bonfire on Sunday....

We having a crack at this tonight guys? Halloween tomorrow and bonfire on Sunday....

Not for me unfortunately, Mario Kart League tonight plus I'm still feeling crap.

I can't either as I have to clean up our place for some guests tomorrow. Place is a shit hole.

Sorry lads, I'm not sure if my messages went through earlier. I had some friends around and was playing against one of them. So, I was on the game but doing local multiplayer. I sent a reply but I don't know if it got through.

We having a few more games today?

@Sexual Chocolate, @Hero\-of\-Time

If I'm online and see 2-3 of you online as well, I'll send you a message.

We having a few more games today?

@Sexual Chocolate, @Hero\-of\-Time

If I'm online and see 2-3 of you online as well, I'll send you a message.

I should be online tonight, not sure about the day-time. Playing squash today and may be food shopping. Aside from that, I've got work to do, toooo.

Give us a time and I'll pop in, just sorting my flat out.

Anyone link any decent headsets for me? Found one on amazon for a fiver but seems too cheap...

I'm keen for one on one's!

Me too. Not many people play 1 v 1 around here. When's good for you?

Why's it worth it? No way I'm spending that much money for voice chat :)

I have an incredible sound system that I'd rather play games through if it's pricey for great sound during normal games.

Sign in to follow this