NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

FIFA 15

you need to create a separate pro for the online modes unfortunately

A really really stupid thing, is that you have to create another pro for pro clubs, it doesn't use the same guy...

We're all excited for the league Feirce, hurry up and get it organised :)

Tried a few drop ins tonight to build my inept pro... Never again. Awful experience, everyone is so ball greedy its I fruiting to play.

u fuckin w0t m8s?!

I'll be making my pro this weekend, then. Maybe even tomorrow night. What do I need to do exactly and how do I join the N-E team?

As for position, I think I'm going to put myself down as a centre-back (with BRAHKON alongside me) unless I should go defensive mid?

League will start soon. We're getting enough people with the game now. It's great. :D

I'm pretty sure I suck... So hard to get proper practice though! Changed my guy to 5ft 8" again. Going to concentrate on running the touch line and whipping balls in daz's mouth.

I think last night highlighted how important @Sexual Chocolate is to the team.

We lacked the build up play that worked so well for us on Wednesday.

N-E club get together sometime today?

Hero-of-Time, @Sexual Chocolate, @gmac, @dazzybee

We also have a cup competition to enter.

My girlfriends over so I won't be able to til Tuesday :( Maybe tomorrow actually as she has some work to do

N-E club get together sometime today?

Hero-of-Time, @Sexual Chocolate, @gmac, @dazzybee

We also have a cup competition to enter.

I'm going to attempt to make my pro today and then hopefully I'll be able to get online more in the next few weeks. Half term next Friday!

I played Fifa 14 last week with some of the teenagers at my school when on boarding/evening duty. We did the same yesterday with Fifa15, which somebody had managed to buy during the week. There's a clear difference between the two, even considering that we were playing on a 360. The pace is just so much quicker on 15 and the game seemed more responsive than it had done in the previous week.

Had an immense game yesterday where I was 3-0 down at half time, but managed to claw the game back to 3-3 in the 75th minute. Unfortunately, the final score finished 6-4 to them and there were one or two disputable goals along the way. We had a small crowd watching us and every tackle, chance or decision got a massive roar.

Had some drop in matches with lostmario earlier. In the last match we were 2-1 down and a random guy was in control of the keeper. 90 mins on the clock and he decided to bring the keeper up the pitch. Lostmario managed to get a cross in and our keeper was there to get the goal. 2-2!!!! Awesome moment. :D

Best time today for some N-E club action? 7pm?

@Hero\-of\-Time, @Sexual Chocolate, @gmac, @dazzybee

From now til 4 for me... If no pro clubs anyone fancy some normal games?

From now til 4 for me... If no pro clubs anyone fancy some normal games?

I'll give you a game if you like. If you give me 15 minutes to get myself a cuppa and some toast, I'll be on.

I'll give you a game if you like. If you give me 15 minutes to get myself a cuppa and some toast, I'll be on.

Let's do it! U fortunately I can't chat though as my girlfriend is here and we're going through the houses we've spent 4 days looking at. Hope that's okay.

Let's do it! U fortunately I can't chat though as my girlfriend is here and we're going through the houses we've spent 4 days looking at. Hope that's okay.

No worries, that's alright. Talking of house hunting, Ine is looking online for places that we could eventually buy. It's all very confusing!

I've had my banana on toast (hnnnnnnng) and have my tea ready. Coming online now. I'll still be online here so we can message here if need be.

No worries, that's alright. Talking of house hunting, Ine is looking online for places that we could eventually buy. It's all very confusing!

I've had my banana on toast (hnnnnnnng) and have my tea ready. Coming online now. I'll still be online here so we can message here if need be.

Banana? *sick in mouth*

Worth going to chat? Or do you have imessage, what's app, Skype, texts?

Some great games there, @dazzybee. You can definitely tell that I don't go online much/play an awful lot of multiplayer!

The first game was good, 3-1 I think that finished. But, that second game where I was Chelsea, fuuuuuck. I got annihilated. I've got my camera set up as the broadcast camera, to make the matches look more Match of the Day-like. It didn't work great in multiplayer, if I'm honest. I switched it to the default one at half time and managed to get a goal back to make it 4-1. Think the next game was the 0-0 game where I was Arsenal, that was a good one.

Fuck me, United are so slow in midfield and defence. I can see why you go Spurs because Adebayor and Eriksen have been given a fair bit of speed. Some of the kids at my school reckon that they've got both Ade and Erikssen's stats wrong and that they are too good in this.

Excellent games. I well enjoyed that, although I need to play moar to get better. Think I got progressively better, especially in terms of tightening things up.

N-E club action? 7pm tonight start???

@Hero\-of\-Time, @Sexual Chocolate, @gmac, @dazzybee

Manage to convince my girlfriend that I play fifa while she make tea... So I'll be able to have a few games!

Yeah I'll be on

PlayStation maintenance started at 6 which is why it probably looks like no one is online.

Edited by James

We're online , go to pro clubs and we're good to go

We're waiting for you guys!

relegation avoided in the last game of the season! Still in division 8!

relegation avoided in the last game of the season! Still in division 8!

haha, great to hear! Girflriends going back tomorrow so I'll be much more free!

Sign in to follow this