Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Favourite TV programs thread (its original!)

the_villa

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm Digitalspy forumers said it was and im pretty sure the advert said it was but im loosing my mind. Ill look into it. Did you check ITV1 by any chance, cause it should be ITV2.

Ah... you said 'ITV' so I assumed it was just 1, looking at 2 it seems it is on, and therefore I have set it to record :smile:

Thanks for letting me know Ashley, I look forward to it icon14.gif

1. Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights

Comedy genius, fantastic, I love it.

2. Family Guy

Family Guy is just hilarious, Quagmire is hardcore.

3. Fun House

Pat Sharp, Mullet, Go karts, Twins.. etc.

4. Baywatch

The Hoff, Boobies, slow running *drools*..

5. Lost

Who doesn't like it.

I think Supernatural gets a little better after the Pilot tbh. It's not always a scare-fest though so don't look to it for horror, you might end up disappointed, look to it for mystery, suspense and action :) The problem with the Pilot was that it moved from a season opener, starting off the leading arc, into a monster-of-the-week style episode, which was odd.

I've also been watching American Dad lately. It's like Family Guy but even more controversial. Hilarious :)

I need to add my name is earl and lost to my list.

Earl is on tonight too.

has anyone seen 11th hour? I watched the first episode last week, recorded this weeks but ahven't watched it yet. Stars Patrick Stewart (who happens to be Chancellor at Huddersfield Uni)

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah that boss seems familiar to me too. I think he played the same sort of character before..
I've just found it Chris Morris - he did Brass Eye and The Day Today. I thought I saw him somwhere before.

"Why is it that now no one can think of the word isles, without the words "British paedoph" in front of it?"

Why the hell was that banned?

_1460805_morris300.jpg

PEDOGEDDEN! Its Chris Morris of Brass Eye fame. I thought IT crowd was pretty poor really, nevermind.

Ah well done good sir gaggle. It was banned by tabloids which ran pictures of a 15 year old girls half naked on one page and condemned Brass Eye on the other. Oh also please people watch Brass Eye rather than that cheap imitation around at the mo.

LIFE ON MARS!!!!!!

Doctor who

Futurama

Family Guy

American Dad

Balckadder (all of them!)

Spaced

Monty Python (anything!)

Child of our time

Brat Camp (yeah, I watch that, whats it to ya?)

Fairly odd parents (Hey, I got-sta interact with my childish side)

• 3 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!