NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

Er yes, keep forgetting. I say let's get a core group of us to agree a time/date and then try and recruit, trying to organise 8 peoples timetables could be tricky. For me it's become increasingly difficult as I'm having giant cot issues meaning my baby is sleeping in the living room so late night tv gaming isn't on the agenda currently... Makes this irritatingly tricky for me. Day time weekends is best; but possibly early evening!

Just had a game against Chris... who is no longer available? :/

just noticed this... I'd be up for a bit but mainly turf wars/private battles as I won't necessarily be 100% focused on the game all the time...

Sorry mate.. I meant in the general sense as I've been working abroad for the past 3 months.

Sorry mate.. I meant in the general sense as I've been working abroad for the past 3 months.

haha, don't worry, I meant in a casual sense.. I prefer playing against friends, but when no one is on I'm happy enough playing just on my own.. without vc I guess there isn't a huge amount of difference!

I'm always up for playing, but organising things seems to be less than straight forward. If I'm ever online at the same time as you (or anyone else!) check turf wars, I spend 99% of my time on splatoon there atm, levelling up the last few bits of gear :)

Would be good if something could be organised loosely though... maybe we could have a splatoon list and we just mention everyone when we'll be spending a bit of time on there? and if we can get a few people together just have it as open invite to everyone else?

It's a bit ad hoc but might be the way forward in the short term?

For reference, Friday ~7pm onwards, Saturdays - Mondays are when I am possibly available.. Tuesday-Thursday are pretty much written off for me (which sucks because of the MK8 league :()

Edited by Pestneb

I did spot you in one game on blue fin depot, but then you disappeared in the next?

I thought I'd get a cheeky little practice to see how bad I'd got before asking people to join :)

I did spot you in one game on blue fin depot, but then you disappeared in the next?

I thought I'd get a cheeky little practice to see how bad I'd got before asking people to join :)

Yeah, sorry about that! we were on the same team right? getting roundly beaten at one point but having convincingly turned the tables by the end?

My head wasn't entirely on the game, had a phone call so thought I'd finish up with that match - it was a high note for me anyway!

I'm heading on now for a few games if anyone fancies?

I'm heading on now for a few games if anyone fancies?

spotted you online...I'll be joining you in a minute... if you're still playing!

looks like I just missed you ><

Edited by Pestneb

Yeah will be on until 8ish just playing tegular at the moment

Yeah will be on until 8ish just playing tegular at the moment

didn't realise that sniper was you!!

Was that you at the start that i missed over and over :D

Was that you at the start that i missed over and over :D

maybe... I lobbed a suction bomb near you to clear a safe path to where I was headed.... was quite funny watching your inkling scurry away :D

wish there was a way to change gear without quitting out the lobby.. it would be such an easy fix to implement :/

My connection booted me, so a change up for a final game then I'm off.

My connection booted me, so a change up for a final game then I'm off.

you're still there ;)

Haha. The one more effect... connection decided differently :(

Good games :)

I'm so glad this incredible game is doing so well all over the world. I just hope NX is successful and Splatoon 2 is huge.

Oh, and it allows us to play on any stage and mode whenever the frig we want!

I really hope to see you in time when you are online. My daughter is sick so I don't have much time, especially evenings, as she wakes up every 5-10minutes....

I'm so glad this incredible game is doing so well all over the world. I just hope NX is successful and Splatoon 2 is huge.

Oh, and it allows us to play on any stage and mode whenever the frig we want!

I'm sure I'd give it another go if they put all stages in rotation at the same time.

The biggest issue for me is having to leave a lobby to swap gear / weapons. Still is a cracking game.

I might be on again tonight around 6.30ish. Addicted :D

I'm sure I'd give it another go if they put all stages in rotation at the same time.

The biggest issue for me is having to leave a lobby to swap gear / weapons. Still is a cracking game.

These are my biggest peeves with the game. It just stops me from playing it. It's not fun intermittently playing. I spend more time in and out of lobbies than I do in games!

I like to change my gear up a lot!

These are my biggest peeves with the game. It just stops me from playing it. It's not fun intermittently playing. I spend more time in and out of lobbies than I do in games!

I like to change my gear up a lot!

they definitely should have a lobby like in mk course selection.. and if you don't confirm gear changes in time it just puts you back in with your last set up.. in fact (it's been a while) isn't that more or less how they do it in private battles??

be there in a few seconds...

although I can only play a short while!

Any chance of @DuD or anyone else on tonight? I've been feeling a bit unwell and not about for past week so haven't joined, and got a mountain of housework to get done buuuut....I can put it off if we're gonna Splatoon a bit :p Quote/mention me with a time if anyone's on - I'm not fully committed yet but will do my best to be about if others are. Wouldn't mind a pre-map change and post-map change - is it still at 7pm UK time? If so I'll try and be about round half 6ish.

Btw I haven't played 'properly' since the good ol' days last summer, and I'm used to twin sticking Destiny etc. so I'm gonna be pretty remarkably shit for the first part. Might start out with a roller or something less conventional than guns just to ease back in. What do all the cool kids seem to be using these days?

Rummy: Sorry mate, I'm busy tonight. Got a pregnant wife with a list of jobs :p

Any chance of @DuD or anyone else on tonight? I've been feeling a bit unwell and not about for past week so haven't joined, and got a mountain of housework to get done buuuut....I can put it off if we're gonna Splatoon a bit :p Quote/mention me with a time if anyone's on - I'm not fully committed yet but will do my best to be about if others are. Wouldn't mind a pre-map change and post-map change - is it still at 7pm UK time? If so I'll try and be about round half 6ish.

Btw I haven't played 'properly' since the good ol' days last summer, and I'm used to twin sticking Destiny etc. so I'm gonna be pretty remarkably shit for the first part. Might start out with a roller or something less conventional than guns just to ease back in. What do all the cool kids seem to be using these days?

if you're round.. I've got about an hour free at the moment?

well looks like I was too late in replying :P I'll be in turf wars for a few minutes if anyone fancies a match or two!

Edited by Pestneb