NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

Sorry guys! Didn't see anything so told my mate he could pop over. Sat or Sun day or an eve next week?

I'm always free Tuesday evenings. I may be able to pop on over the weekend though :)

I'm going to try to be on a bit more.. I played a couple of games in ranked.. turns out I am terrible at rainmaker (or was unfortunate with my team!) but very good at splat zones...

I think I like some of the changes they made with the update, the game feels much fairer now (haha.. which probably translates as the changes are advantageous to my personal play style :D)

I think I like some of the changes they made with the update, the game feels much fairer now

I'm hoping this means they've tinkered with the overpowered rollers.

I'm hoping this means they've tinkered with the overpowered rollers.

I put a couple of hours in today. They haven't.

hmm, I did manage to kill a few of those super over powered rollers, but it's hard to tell if that's the weapon of the player being weaker...

@Rummy I think I'm free tomorrow from 12 for a bit if your interested. And anyone else for that matter.

Yup, would mind a Splat later this evening. Proabably 8:30PM for me.

My girlfriend is out this afternoon with my baby, I have a few hours where I can finally use the TV to play games (Hug0's sleeping in the living room until we move).

Can't we all play then instead :) If not I'll use it as an opportunity to start Twilight Princess!

What time are you thinking? I'm free from 12 but will only be a couple of hours.

I'm out tonight so can't do 20:30.

Let's try and get a private game going at 12 then. If we can't get even numbers though I'd rather not, just doesn't work.

Me and @david\.dakota are in.

Anyone else? @S\.C\.G. @Kaepora_Gaebora @are1981

And of course anyone else!

No chance, I'm working today sadly! :(

Another time though perhaps? - I have a week off next week - I hope you all have fun though. : peace:

I could join in but looks like it would be odd numbers?

I might join in a bit later if someone drops out/people fancy doing turf wars instead for a little bit/someone else wants to join in!

I could join in but looks like it would be odd numbers?

I might join in a bit later if someone drops out/people fancy doing turf wars instead for a little bit/someone else wants to join in!

@DuD said he was free so if he can play then that would be 6 of us, that'd be amazing!

Do we want to get a Skype chat going?

I won't be able to for the first half an hour an hour as my baby is still here asleep, when he wakes up they're going. Then I can.

@DuD said he was free so if he can play then that would be 6 of us, that'd be amazing!

I won't be able to for the first half an hour an hour as my baby is still here asleep, when he wakes up they're going. Then I can.

ok I'll fire it up then!

Are we doing skype?

just I only have a small upload bandwidth, so not sure if that will affect playing splatoon.. (small being as low as .4mbps at times)

I've been playing splatoon and have fewer problems than any connection I've ever tried so maybe worth a shot...

Oh good another splatfest :P

hoverboard vs jetpack.

I'm with viceview in a regular turf wars match, will check on here to see when private is set up...

Edited by Pestneb

Skype texting in the mean time would be good though if people wanted to.

Add me darrenleebolton if you haven't already and I'll create a group

Rooms open

(why oh why would't they allow bots)

Who's gonna be hosting? It's possible I might not have you on my friends list

Edit: Just saw the above post :D

Let's try and get a private game going at 12 then. If we can't get even numbers though I'd rather not, just doesn't work.

Me and @david\.dakota are in.

Anyone else? @S\.C\.G. @Kaepora_Gaebora @are1981

And of course anyone else!

Oh man.... As my daughter is better I want to take her out a bit, so have to do it now. I will be able to play in the evening, but that will probably be to late.

Anyway, when it comes to weekends I usually can make it happen, but have to now at least a day in advance. I would love to start playing it again.

Who's gonna be hosting? It's possible I might not have you on my friends list

Edit: Just saw the above post :D

Erm, maybe....

I was on about my Skype. I think my Nintendo account is darrenbolton