NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

No post game content but you unlock a weapon or gear or something.

If you think it is frustrating now, the Amiibo challenges have you facing off against him with a sniper or a roller! I have managed the sniper but the roller is very hard.

The 'small' faults of this game is incredibly frustrating! It is an almost perfect game, but some things are just really getting on my nerves:

• 3v4 ranked, and no balancing to even out the odds.
  • No automatic balancing or balancing options in uneven teams in private battles. Imagine being able to switch off super jumps, increase/decrease respawn time and super jump speed, increase/decrease movement speed in inkling/squid form, increase/decrease weapon damage, for either team!
  • Not being able to skip stage rotation news, or autoplay rotation news by the press of a button. Autoplay could of course be prohibited when there is new game content incoming.
  • Waiting to be kicked out of ranked lobby for stage rotation news 0-2 minutes past the hour, because enough players cannot be found, and not being able to exit manually to force rotation news.
  • The lobby countdown timer!

These are about half my issues with the game, I think. I don't remember other issues right now.

Had some not too terrible Tri with @DuD and @are1981 last night - but twins are definitely far superior. It's a shame they made such an oversight with the balancing when they've appeared to try so hard to make everything else so friendly - I find it quite deflating at times.

Also not sure how the long rotations are feeling on me - I'm having fun still but getting a bit more and more tired of the lack of variety. Needs to be 3 stage rotations on a 2 hour basis - the ranked mode last too long too; and it's kinda taking the wind out of my sails for getting a proper sesh of it on with people given we start around the 7ish mark due to life etc.

On that note though - does anyone know if the rotation time will shift with the clock changes? I'm presuming not, but I guess you never know. Maybe having a 10pm rotation will be a bit friendlier to me in future...

Thanks for the games last night, DuD and Rummy!

I would also love a 2-hour rotation!

Did anyone ever make much use of the L-3 Nozzlenose? I recall getting on it when I was first getting properly into the Ranked battles and finding it not too shabby(though I think mainly on TC) so possibly interested in this new one. Felt it was certainly a bit underused/underrated given I didn't see others using it much, but it may have been a bit specific for its points of excellence(ie TC and the disruptors).

Anyone up for this over the weekend? I've finally got some time off!!!!

I'm up for some splatting! Any specific time frame on your mind?

If you use Skype, it will make arranging games easier. Me, DuD, Pestneb, Rummy, and a few others have been using Skype to text, or sometimes, to voice chat.

Maybe you should post this in the online thread as well, I assume more people will see your post.

I'm up for some splatting! Any specific time frame on your mind?

If you use Skype, it will make arranging games easier. Me, DuD, Pestneb, Rummy, and a few others have been using Skype to text, or sometimes, to voice chat.

Maybe you should post this in the online thread as well, I assume more people will see your post.

We're binning off the online boards :)

I'm pretty easy to be honest, Sunday 13:00-16:00 I'm busy watching spurs, but other than I'll just be playing with a baby and lots of mario maker

We're binning off the online boards :)

I'm pretty easy to be honest, Sunday 13:00-16:00 I'm busy watching spurs, but other than I'll just be playing with a baby and lots of mario maker

Sounds like a lovely weekend! Well, how about now? I'm in SMM now, but would like some Splatoon action!

Sounds like a lovely weekend! Well, how about now? I'm in SMM now, but would like some Splatoon action!

Ah, sorry, I'm at work now, was thinking more from tonight!

all the way through the weekend.

I've got a lot of work to do this weekend, however I might be able to do odd moments here and there if I progress quickly enough.

I'm between places at the moment - net connection is shocking, I haven't tried splatoon yet but I would be surprised if this connection allows a game, yet alone skype.

Ah, sorry, I'm at work now, was thinking more from tonight!

all the way through the weekend.

I'm available this evening, dazzy. Want to play now?

DuD, Pestneb, others: Just shout out if you want to play, even brief sessions.

Did anyone ever make much use of the L-3 Nozzlenose? I recall getting on it when I was first getting properly into the Ranked battles and finding it not too shabby(though I think mainly on TC) so possibly interested in this new one. Felt it was certainly a bit underused/underrated given I didn't see others using it much, but it may have been a bit specific for its points of excellence(ie TC and the disruptors).

I've not used it too much but it's an absolute killing machine when you use it well with the Disrupter Sub! Stick on clothes to give you Ink Saver Sub and you can terrorise with it!

I'm available this evening, dazzy. Want to play now?

DuD, Pestneb, others: Just shout out if you want to play, even brief sessions.

I'm about tonight if you want to play. Anyone else up for it? Text me on Skype as I keep forgetting to check here :)

I'm about tonight if you want to play. Anyone else up for it? Text me on Skype as I keep forgetting to check here :)

I'm ready for splatting. I also texted you on Skype.

Gutted! I've missed 2 months of this including the update and my level's just stagnating! Come on BT open reach!

Gutted! I've missed 2 months of this including the update and my level's just stagnating! Come on BT open reach!

I'm free all evening, if you want to play!

I'm free all evening, if you want to play!

I'd love to, but I'm internet-less until Openreach sort me out... :(

I'm working til 9 this evening, and out at the cinema tomorrow. Might be on next week assuming my Mario Maker or my PS4 doesn't get the better of me!

@Pestneb, you're still on a bad internet connection?

It seems to have improved thankfully.. I played 2 matches which were playable.. though one was quite laggy. I'm out tonight, but tomorrow I might be available, though if we have uneven teams I may be able to even out the odds by having my nephews play the games I'm on the larger team :D

I might be able to play some tonight. I'll check back for what times you guys will be playing.

Nobody else seems to be available for Splatoon this evening. But we can twin squad? Would you want that?