NEurope
Retro_Link

Mortal Kombat X

Looks like my copy was dispatched today. Would be nice if it turned up tomorrow and I get the whole weekend with it.

Bought the digital copy. Can't wait till launch and I have a week off work.

Also can't wait for the predator

Its damn good fun. Not very good at it though.

Abit of dicking about with Cassie for the second time. Still trying to learn. I'm not very good at fighters so it takes me a while to get used to them unless its a DOA game which I tend to do pretty well with.

Edited by bryanee

Its really good, well worth picking up. I played through some of the story mode last night and that seems as solid as ever. I really like the faction stuff as well, makes you feel like you are helping out everytime you get XP or complete a challenge.

Game is good. Lots of content, it's pretty and its deep if you are interested in that too, well worth a purchase

Really like this. Still getting used to block being on R2.

The choreography in the campaign story is awesome. Kind of weird thing to pick up on but it's ace.

I keep getting tempted to go for this. What's it like, people?

You told me to tell @Daft he has to get it. You can't back out now you piece of shit :heh:

You told me to tell @Daft he has to get it. You can't back out now you piece of shit :heh:

That was different, though. That's his money. :woops:

Just been reading up on these "easy fatalities". Offering a certain number of them for real money? That's disgusting.

Is it though? Fatalities are easy enough to do. In fact, they're ridiculously easy to do. You can even pause to check what the Fatality combo is before doing it. Seriously can't imagine anyone buying these and if they do...well, I'd call this an idiot tax.

And for a totally superficial move that has no baring whatsoever on the gameplay? You still need to win the match to be in a position to do the Fatality.

I mean, it's silly but 'disgusting'? That's a really strong word for something so inoffensive.

I think it's ridiculous, as is charging for Goro in the way they are, and being able to buy all The Krypt.

But if someone wants to waste their money doing it, fair enough, they're only giving the devs more money to spend on making games.

In-game purchasing/DLC has reached a stupid level though.

Good idea, then they'd actually be worth the money. Charging people for press two buttons instead of six, what a joke.

It would be disgusting if you had to pay money for access to the fatalities, this is just dumb but thankfully not something that actually changes anything for people.

Good idea, then they'd actually be worth the money. Charging people for press two buttons instead of six, what a joke.

Dude it's up to the buyer.

Edited by Retro_Link

that doesn't make it right.

That's what everybody here said.

However, it's hardly "disgusting".

Did anyone get this in the end? Can anyone confirm if the game is great or noooot?

Tempted to get the XL version of this with all DLC when that's out and wait for Street Fighter 5 to sort itself out. Can anyone help a brah out and tell me if this is a good move or not?

If you liked 9 then you'll like X. Personally I didnt think the story was as good but it was still enjoyable.

If you liked 9 then you'll like X. Personally I didnt think the story was as good but it was still enjoyable.

I was #TeamNintendo last gen. Haven't touched a Mortal Kombat since...Deadly Alliance on the GameCube.

I was #TeamNintendo last gen. Haven't touched a Mortal Kombat since...Deadly Alliance on the GameCube.

If you can play MK9 first then I'd recommend it. It had a great story mode thats well worth playing.

If you can play MK9 first then I'd recommend it. It had a great story mode thats well worth playing.

Reading some of the reviews, 9 sounds like a fantastic game! God, I missed out on so much last gen...

Another to add to the list. XL is going for £30 at TheGameCollection, so I'm going to jump in at that price. Been eying it up for ages. Really looking forward to it.

Reading some of the reviews, 9 sounds like a fantastic game! God, I missed out on so much last gen...

I think it's on PS NOW, so if you wanted to play it you could do it via that service.

Also...

If you’re not a subscriber yet then there’s no better time to join the gaming revolution – get your one week free trial today by heading to PlayStation Store on your PS3 or PS4 to download the PlayStation Now app, browse the games available and start streaming your favourite PS3 titles straight away. Once you’ve enjoyed your free trial, you can continue to experience the freedom to play for just £12.99 per month.

A free week should give you enough time to play through it! :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time