NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

Looks like a third wave of Animal Crossing amiibo is planned

58SqWNB.jpg

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/amiibo-ryu-famicom-r-o-b-and-timmy-tommy-nook-amiibo-leaked/

From the Target system

Glad I'm only collecting Smash and any one-off/small sets that I'm interested in.

(Small sets being the Splatoon amiibo figures being as that's only three)

Wolf Link shall be mine though at all costs! :D

Just hanging in there for those last few Smash ones and it'll all be good. Not super amazed by the Wolf Link/Midna one, but hopefully closer pics will sell me on it. Lucas looking fly.

Is that Famicom ROB in the Target system? Interesting!

My decision to skip the AC line is proving to have been a good one. This will be the massive set that replaces Smash Bros. for sure, and I'm definitely not in for another 50 figure collection of these cursed things.

I was talking to my wife about wanting a Rover amiibo literally about half an hour before this image leaked. This - and Kapp'n - will definitely be mine. And Blathers. And maybe Mr Resetti. And Isabelle if she's ever sold separately. And Tom Nook, KK Slider and Falco this week. And Wolf Link and Lucas next year.

I think I need a new shelf...

My decision to skip the AC line is proving to have been a good one. This will be the massive set that replaces Smash Bros. for sure, and I'm definitely not in for another 50 figure collection of these cursed things.

Yup. After the Smash line, i'm out. Very happy that the Animal Crossing franchise has zero appeal to me. I just wish that the Smash line could have been finished off this year, rather than dragging it on to the next. I hope Cloud gets an amiibo, though.

These all match the sprites in Super Mario Maker so I doubt there will be many more AC amiibo

Yup. After the Smash line, i'm out. Very happy that the Animal Crossing franchise has zero appeal to me. I just wish that the Smash line could have been finished off this year, rather than dragging it on to the next. I hope Cloud gets an amiibo, though.

Pfft. Pussy.

I've bought two or every amiibo so far. Have you done that? Didn't think so. :heh:

Touche!!!

Just buy one each of the animal crossing ones then....

I'll tell you what. Wasn't interested in amiibo festival, definitely not happy home designer, not at all the cards, wanted a few of the amiibo but no rush. Now I've ordered the amiibo I'm now tempted to get the cards and even happy home designer to utilise the amiibo... Argh!!!

These all match the sprites in Super Mario Maker so I doubt there will be many more AC amiibo

Still hope for Tingle and Waluigi amiibos, then!

Touche!!!

Just buy one each of the animal crossing ones then....

I'll tell you what. Wasn't interested in amiibo festival, definitely not happy home designer, not at all the cards, wanted a few of the amiibo but no rush. Now I've ordered the amiibo I'm now tempted to get the cards and even happy home designer to utilise the amiibo... Argh!!!

If you do want the cards then I suggest just buying a full box. It's probably cheaper to do that in the long run.

If you do want the cards then I suggest just buying a full box. It's probably cheaper to do that in the long run.

Ooh, never thought of that, do you know where you can do that?

Ooh, never thought of that, do you know where you can do that?

There's a guy on ebay selling them. They are from Australia though and I'm not sure if their cards are different to ours. Dont think they will be as its a PAL region.

There's a guy on ebay selling them. They are from Australia though and I'm not sure if their cards are different to ours. Dont think they will be as its a PAL region.

Over 100 pound? There's over 100 cards? And more to come? Oh boy... Nah. I'm definitely out of the cards, maybe just the odd pack occasionally...

*orders a box*

Over 100 pound? There's over 100 cards? And more to come? Oh boy... Nah. I'm definitely out of the cards, maybe just the odd pack occasionally...

*orders a box*

Haha. Did you order one?

It's certainly the cheaper option. You should get the whole set within a box. There's 4 sets planned so that's at least £400 being spent. Crazy to think what it would cost if you tried buying them all in separate packs.

Haha. Did you order one?

It's certainly the cheaper option. You should get the whole set within a box. There's 4 sets planned so that's at least £400 being spent. Crazy to think what it would cost if you tried buying them all in separate packs.

No. Not yet. I don't want to. But I know what my brain is like... That's a lot of money. I'm hoping I don't cave in and just get the odd pack occasionally and see how it goes.

All of this will work on Animal Crossing NX though won't it. Will make it more tempting....

All of this will work on Animal Crossing NX though won't it. Will make it more tempting....

Keep telling yourself that. Justify that cost. :D

To be fair, if you are going to do it then I would buy one sooner rather than later. I can't imagine them keeping the older card packs around for long once the newer ones hit. The older ones will probably be harder to get as the newer ones arrive.

Keep telling yourself that. Justify that cost. :D

To be fair, if you are going to do it then I would buy one sooner rather than later. I can't imagine them keeping the older card packs around for long once the newer ones hit. The older ones will probably be harder to get as the newer ones arrive.

You're not helping... :)

The new Animal Crossing amiibo look great. It's a shame this third wave will most likely be the last (for now)...

Most excited for the Wolf Link amiibo, though. I always wanted the big F4F statue, but it was... well, a little bit on the expensive side.

Can confirm that the cards themselves are completely identical, but the packaging is slightly different as the Australian packs don't have text in multiple languages. I assume that probably doesn't matter much for most people, though. :heh:

Can confirm that the cards themselves are completely identical, but the packaging is slightly different as the Australian packs don't have text in multiple languages. I assume that probably doesn't matter much for most people, though. :heh:

You bought a full box, right? Was yours also an Australian one?