NEurope
Guy

What's Your Idle Animation?

This is pretty much inspired by Cube's technology thread and the sad fact I instantly pull my phone out whenever I'm not doing anything.

As most of you know, lots of game characters have an animation that plays when you stop controlling them and leave them idle. Sonic taps his foot, Mario falls asleep, Link yawns.

What's yours?

I have a feeling most of us would be to pull out our phones, but... surprise me.

Mine would require my game to carry an 18+ Pegi rating :heh:

If it's a short wait, hands in pockets and lean against something. Otherwise I'll pull out my phone (even if it's just to pretend I'm doing something on it)!

Thinking out loud, humming and moving my fingers to whatever tune I'm thinking of. Add "Restless leg syndrome" if I'm sitting in a chair.

Too many to count. I find it almost impossible to stand or sit still without doing something. Particularly my hands I've always had trouble keeping still; "popping" the creases and folds on my trousers, twirling a piece of string between my fingers, folding my hands in strange ways ... I just need to keep my hands occupied with something.

I'm always tapping my feet if i'm sitting down and waiting for something (aka a train, coffee to be served). Or i'm strumming hands on a table. Usually it is being done to the tune of a song i've got in my head.

Finding a place to sit and biting my nails/fingers.

Oh God, I do this all the time. Can't believe it skipped my mind.