NEurope
Daft

The Flash

Next episode of Flash (maybe?) includes another character:

supergirl-the-flash-crossover-poster2.jpg?w=405&h=600

Or is the next episode of Supergirl that includes The Flash?

I wonder if we'll miss something if we don't watch Supergirl...

It's the next episode of Supergirl and other than maybe a brief reference about going to that city, I doubt you'll miss much.

And it's just Barry as it takes place in a different universe. Unless I suppose that might feed into them rediscovering Earth 2.

I have that army men t-shirt Cisco was wearing at the beginning of the latest episode.

Everything else about said episode was fucking terrible. That ending. What on Earth were they thinking?

The "Barry needs to do something, lacks confidence, gains confidence, does thing" schtick is getting a bit overused...

Which episode are you talking about? I didn't find the latest episode terrible at all...

So.. why didn't Flash just take on Zoom when Wally was handed over?

Apart from the romantic stuff this episode, it was actually quite decent. The show is still strong, way stronger than Arrow has become.

HOLY... frick on a stick with a brick! Did NOT see that coming! Even though Wally is a Flash in another version, I didn't see them doing it like this... This sucks, I really liked Barry and didn't quite like Wally as much. This is crazy...

Other than that, quite a good episode yet again. A bit too much romance once again but that's irrelevant now.

Geez... can't wait for next week!

HOLY... frick on a stick with a brick! Did NOT see that coming! Even though Wally is a Flash in another version, I didn't see them doing it like this... This sucks, I really liked Barry and didn't quite like Wally as much. This is crazy...

Other than that, quite a good episode yet again. A bit too much romance once again but that's irrelevant now.

Geez... can't wait for next week!

That they've killed Barry to make Kid Flash?

Yeah that was epic

him to kill the captain though, would've been a much more powerful scene

Wouldn't mind if they'd actually develop him a little more. I half wanted him killed but I also think it wouldn't really add enough. The mention of one of the cops having a son the same age Barry was when he lost his mum was enough for me.

That they've killed Barry to make Kid Flash?

Hah, didn't know about that guy.. but then yes, apparently I did suggest that!

I don't think he's dead!

I think he's got an excuse for a costume upgrade.

He'll totally be back in 1 or 2 episodes.

If they both become speedsters, I'm curious what they'll do. Jessie will likely go to Earth-2, so will Wally go back to the city he grew up in?

Would one be too overpowered in Legends of Tomorrow?

I don't think he's dead!

I think he's got an excuse for a costume upgrade.

As he evaporates/explodes/whatever you can see the yellow lightning moving down the corridor as an entity. So he's not dead he's just transformed into energy or lightning or pure speedforce or something.

Basically he's ascended.

As he evaporates/explodes/whatever you can see the yellow lightning moving down the corridor as an entity. So he's not dead he's just transformed into energy or lightning or pure speedforce or something.

Basically he's ascended.

He's totally going to turn into the lightening bolt that gives him his powers in the first episode.

He's totally going to turn into the lightening bolt that gives him his powers in the first episode.

That would be a pretty cool plot.

Not sure where they would go from there though. Other than just writing him off and moving on to another incarnation.

Haha.

The only thing I've disliked about this season is how trivial they have made his powers seem. Given and taken away so easily. Why did it even need to be Barry that they recreated the experiment on? Just a single line about it being something specific within his physiology that made it work out that way would've been nice. I'm just going to assume that's the unspoken case, for my own sake.

Haha.

The only thing I've disliked about this season is how trivial they have made his powers seem. Given and taken away so easily. Why did it even need to be Barry that they recreated the experiment on? Just a single line about it being something specific within his physiology that made it work out that way would've been nice. I'm just going to assume that's the unspoken case, for my own sake.

Even if it was something like, "We can't be certain if it will work on anyone else, but we know Barry's body can handle the speedforce." And then Barry could've been all gallant, "I'm not willing to risk anybody else."

To be fair, why wouldn't you use Barry? He has been The Flash for two (?) years. It's taken him time to get used to his powers and he's still not mastered them; his experience really is invaluable. Anyone else would be starting off from square one. Against Zoom.

I guess it would have been nice for someone to float the idea and then get shot down.

Is it still the case that Barry basically created the speed force in the comics? I cant remember if that was something that was from Flash Rebirth and then promptly forgotten about or not.

Caught up on this over the last few days. One thing I really loved...

Was the iZombie reference, apt given Greg Finley also recurs in iZombie.

I didn't pick up on that... nor did I recognise a character from both shows... :/ I'm not fully caught up on iZombie though.

Have enjoyed the last couple of episodes a lot. Only one time did it slip into stupid writing again though, how can doppelgangers be mirror images of each other? They've admitted that there's a multi-verse, not just two Earths. Stupid. They shouldn't just write things in that they think sound clever without thinking it through, and somebody, somewhere in the team, should be able to spot these glaring stupidities long before they make the final cut.

He plays Drake in iZombie (season two) and the high school jerk that's made of metal

Well they have to produce a show a week, you might be expecting a bit much. Or BS could have been... Well, BSing.

That finale was just amazing. What great TV. And I can't even find anything to pick on. Which is so unlike me.

I'm assuming next season will start with a....

Flashpoint Paradox kind of story, albeit without the rest of the DC universe. Iris will have a kid with Eddie, Barry will have some other job and no powers, his mother will be alive.

If that is the case in a way it's a shame

that we saw what Barry did, because one of the best bits of that story is the twist where you find out Thawne wasn't responsible for the mayhem that happens, rather it's Barry's fault

Edited by Shorty