NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 30: The End of History, The Era of One Champion

Welp, seems like my charge for fourth place would appear to be over.

At least I can now focus on training my new 16-3 youth striker (with a training cone no less) into a mighty destroyer of defences.

Very nervy win today Conden substitution was needed to kick start us into gear, with that win we are starting to look safe but even a point against Dedede will wrap it up I think.

Peeps did you still have plans for a cup for the people who didn't make it? Also may be wise to start to look for some replacements having said that are you changing to a 9-9-9 format next season? In that case I think you will only need one recruit?

Anyone know any interested peeps who might want to join our league :D

Tough home loss today has all but put us out of the running. Bad tactic choices and a weak midfield I think were to blame for this season's performances.

Time to focus on DV and saving a few quid :D

Tough home loss today has all but put us out of the running. Bad tactic choices and a weak midfield I think were to blame for this season's performances.

Time to focus on DV and saving a few quid :D

Wouldn't say that, have you seen your friday fixture? Practically 3 points in the bag!

Bit worried for my buddy Federer after the games today.

PS @Haden I've got a mega busy few days + weekend coming up so do you fancy taking a week off reports? Unless anyone wants to cover for me.

Also - just sold my 17-4 youth for 5 mill. Cashback.

Disappointing loss this afternoon, thought my boys would do better considering they were prepared.

Yeah there will be a friendly cup for the teams that don't qualify...

I'd like to hear from @Fierce_LiNk, @Cube and @MadDog as to whether they're going to continue with their teams or not, I hope they do!

We're only losing Blade/sheffield blades to inactivity so if no other teams quit we will have enough to do 9-9-9 straight away. Or we could stick with 7-7-7-7 and recruit one more... or to return to 10-10-10 we'd need 3 more teams. I'd like to hear people's thoughts.

Good game against DuD today. We stood strong but couldn't get a goal of our own to make it 1-1.

Edited by The Peeps

I think cube may also be a gonner I have pmd a few newbies to see if any our interested.

Yeah, i doubt i'll be qualifying (unless some miracle happens). Trying to focus on developing a more formiddable team for the future.

No I'll stay, forgot to set tactics AGAIN. I tore a ligament in my knee and I'm either drugged up or sleeping. :p

No I'll stay, forgot to set tactics AGAIN. I tore a ligament in my knee and I'm either drugged up or sleeping. :p

I wanted to thank this post then saw the 2nd part and thought maybe not.

Glad you are staying! Jimbob maddog got any recruits potentially?

Sorry, but I haven't logged in in quite a while, and I'll likely end up forgetting about many games (which would likely create a very uneven performance and will be unfair for the managers I do remember to set up tactics for).

If it does mess up your structure plans, I'll try to stick around for another season.

That's no problem Cube, I'll inactivate your team at the end of this season unless you change your mind :p

So that puts us at 26 which is a very awkward number but if we recruit one more team we can do 9-9-9.

Sorry, but I haven't logged in in quite a while, and I'll likely end up forgetting about many games (which would likely create a very uneven performance and will be unfair for the managers I do remember to set up tactics for).

If it does mess up your structure plans, I'll try to stick around for another season.

You can set tactics in advance if that helps next season will be back to leagues and easier! :)

Yeah there will be a friendly cup for the teams that don't qualify...

I'd like to hear from @Fierce_LiNk, @Cube and @MadDog as to whether they're going to continue with their teams or not, I hope they do!

We're only losing Blade/sheffield blades to inactivity so if no other teams quit we will have enough to do 9-9-9 straight away. Or we could stick with 7-7-7-7 and recruit one more... or to return to 10-10-10 we'd need 3 more teams. I'd like to hear people's thoughts.

Good game against DuD today. We stood strong but couldn't get a goal of our own to make it 1-1.

Unfortunately, DRAGOOOOO will be disbanding at the end of the season. This is our last hurrah. I've not really played any youth this season or paid attention to DV. I've lost that loving feeling, brahs.

Good luck to the rest of you. It's been a hell of a ride.

Unfortunately, DRAGOOOOO will be disbanding at the end of the season. This is our last hurrah. I've not really played any youth this season or paid attention to DV. I've lost that loving feeling, brahs.

7037%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20crying%20gif%20vince_mcmahon%20wwe.gif

Thanks to @Cube and @Fierce_LiNk for taking part, your teams will be inactivated at the end of the season. It's a shame to lose teams but it's better to have a league full of active teams that want to be here. You've both been a significant part of xpert eleven for the time you've been here and we're sorry to see you go!

tumblr_m0rcbmzuNG1qfvzyf.gif

_67560816_mmftbfergusonretirementspeech.png

As one of my big rivals from my first season - you'll be hugely missed. Hope Dragoooo go out with a bang!

Spotlight

The spotlight last round was for the match of Atlético Aqui1a vs Kippen FC. Players were to predict the outcome and how many freekicks would be taken in the game. The correct result was 3-0 and 2 freekicks. Aqui1a got the score spot on to appear on the board!

Standings

Hadens Legends: 2

Bob: 1

Russian Revolution: 1

Atlético Aqui1a: 1

Bonus round! The spotlight for Friday's game is on the managers! Anyone who earns 5 stars for tactics on Friday will earn a spotlight point.

7037%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20crying%20gif%20vince_mcmahon%20wwe.gif

got your pm, I do love a footie manager game, so up for joining. I know literally nothing about this game, so will research. When does the new season begin?

if you register a team you can join the friendly cup and get some practise. I finish work at 9 so I'll make a decent beginner's post later for you :p

got your pm, I do love a footie manager game, so up for joining. I know literally nothing about this game, so will research. When does the new season begin?

Thanks for joining it really is a great game.

Peeps will give you the lowdown. A couple of bits do advice we lose a lot of new managers who have hard first seasons. The key thing to know is xpert is all about taking your awful starting team to being a legendary all star team over the course of multiple seasons.

It is all about training your players keeping their form high and developing youths. If you win a few games in the first season you are doing great but always remember the long term goal unlike real football there are no board directors to give the club loans so it's all about the youth system to develop or some great transfer skills that balance the books.

Hopefully you will enjoy from a tactical standpoint it's an easy to learn hard to master game, formations are very important both yours and your opponents.

Peeps I guess at this point you need one more team?

999 sounds a good league format to me if you are after feedback.

The key thing to know is xpert is all about taking your awful starting team to being a legendary all star team over the course of multiple seasons.

Pfff, for some managers anyway. Others are blessed with more awesome teams straight away.