N-Europe

Guitar Hero! Out Now!

Owen

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this game is awesome. I'm struggling enough just using the first 3 fret buttons at the moment, god help me when the songs throw in the other 2.

Great fun though, i've noticed this game has got the "omg I want a go" feel to it, 3 different people have seen me playing today and have demanded a go.

Videos Please.

What a confusing but great day!

My brothers Gameplay order came! but i decided to ring up GAME where i preordered my one (i've only used them twice) and ask when i will recieve it (knowing it will be tomorrow) she said 'Yep it will be tomorrow and via royal mail' so i was like 'ok-great!'

Lynx knock at my door with two identical packages! It's my GAME order arrived as well! What a lovely surprise!

It rocks basically! The box is LOOOOOOONG and i love the ickle stickers you get with it!

I'm left-handed but play it right-handed...so odd.

Hope you get yours tomorrow monkey dluffy it truly is a great game!

:grin:

Well it did come in today. There was a panic as we printed off the delivery notes and thought we were only getting 6, but then more printed off.

Good stuff, although my arms ache after only playing five songs. Quite fun, would like to try it multiplayer. Its crazy how many people were watching us at work. Might pick up another copy when I go pay for my first tomorrow, for the old bay.

It's so much damn fun, hell man it's probably one of the funnest games to come out so far this year. I warn you though it will kick your arse as you progress up the levels. DAMN THAT SONG!!!

I'm getting better (i can do a bit on easy, lol).

It's just when it's two buttons at the same time, i totally lose it.

It's great though! :grin:

i'm really pissed off cause gamestation have had my order set as "in progress" since wednesday afternoon and it still hasn't changed and its now friday, I've sent them an email but nothing yet, they have charged my card though which I find really really annoying, looks like monday at the earliest for me:( Last time I use gamestation for a pre-order!

Guest Jordan

O_o gamestation have a site you can buy things off? I never actually knew that.

Just stick with Gameplay, always your best bet.

i'm really pissed off cause gamestation have had my order set as "in progress" since wednesday afternoon and it still hasn't changed and its now friday, I've sent them an email but nothing yet, they have charged my card though which I find really really annoying, looks like monday at the earliest for me:( Last time I use gamestation for a pre-order!

Yeah thats bad. Espicially as they have taken your money without dispatching it.

Use Gameplay in future! They surprisingly have some in stock if you become un-stuck with Gamestation.

well thats the problem I could get it from gameplay or play as they seem to have stock in, but gamestation aren't replying to my emails so I don't know whats going on:( so until i do I can't cancel and reorder somewhere else, I'm just hoping it got sent out yesterday, cause I've had it before that their website hasn't updated and i've got the game before it says its been dispatched(they weren't pre-orders though):(

If it comes down to it my mate works in game and should be able to get me one!

EDIT: YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH ITS HERE, GOT POSTED YESTERDAY VIA CITYLINK, ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED!:):):):):)

EDIT2: HOW BIG IS THAT BOX! HHHHUUUGGGGEEEE!

I lvoe the game, I work at gamestation and we've had the Demo of it for 2 weeks and it's jsut bloody amazing, Managed to do all the songs on easy, Medium got a couple to do but I unlocked the last venue which is bloody hard, I just managed to do One way out to unlock it, but it's bloody hard even on medium >> and when you get to hard...Jesus Using the orange button is a bugger at times when your litle finger can hardly reach it so you got to slide along to it and then quickly slide back to green which ususally I screw up on.

Was playing it for a while earlier and after a few songs I glanced over at my computer and it started moving away from me, the game really fucks with your eyes.

Also im really dissapointed with the cover of Take Me Out, its terrible.

The eye distortion thing is happening with me too, it's quite fun to look at objects in your room moving away from you.

Also, I just beat Bark at the Moon on normal on my first try. I must be incredible.

ooooooh.

(It was entirely luck, I was just pressing everything)